GAME The Game: #2 tOSU @ #3 Michigan • 12ET • FOX

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Hey you sonofabitch. You guys played a hell of a game today. Congrats on a hell of a day today. Regardless of anything, both teams strapped the helmets on today and michigan was the better team.
Both teams left it all out on the field. The win was a costly one for UM, as we lost our best OL in Zinter and we lost our best CB in Will Johnson. Hopefully we at least get Will Johnson back for the CFP.

Game wasn’t even chippy. Mizzou-Arkansas is a better rivalry game

Both teams left it all out on the field. The win was a costly one for UM, as we lost our best OL in Zinter and we lost our best CB in Will Johnson. Hopefully we at least get Will Johnson back for the CFP.
Surely worried about Johnson .

OSU should have force fed Harrison Jr. the entire 2nd half once Will Johnson left the game.
Yup. I told my son after they said his ankle was taped up, Harrison gonna have a field day now.

OSU should have force fed Harrison Jr. the entire 2nd half once Will Johnson left the game.

I said he needed at least 15 targets minimum. They love to get cute and not just throw the damn ball to him.

Although, had the weak ass former 5* offensive linemen provided ANY resistance at all on the last play then mccord likely completes that ball to Harrison

Might be the dumbest post you ever made. Good luck.
Literally everyone knew Michigan would win before the game even started. Not a real rivalry

At least Auburn upsets Bama every now and then