GAME The Game: #2 tOSU @ #3 Michigan • 12ET • FOX

They’re more fun, but this is a close second.

weak sauce imo but you do you I guess

The team a field goal away from a likely natty last year is Nebraska?

lol whatever man.

the loss sucks but they will be right there again next year like they have most every year.

lol whatever man.

the loss sucks but they will be right there again next year like they have most every year.
Being a field goal away from a win is peak Nebraska. Embrace your new reality, brother.

lol whatever man.

Well they’ll lose to Michigan again unless day is gone

Well they’ll lose to Michigan again unless day is gone

fully disagree

I find it remarkable your stance on Day compared to Holtmann. Most of Bamas natty seasons had one loss. As I've said before he'd have the highest winning percentage in college football history if he qualified.

Holtmann gets outrecruited by Memphis and Wake Forest. He is a total shell of peak Matta. He isn't even Jim O Brien.

Jim Harbaugh lost his first five games to OSU. Where would Michigan be today if they'd fired him?

I think Ryan Day handled the post game press conference stuff well. Even classy.

Nothing really over the top from him.

I think his job is safe.

fully disagree

I find it remarkable your stance on Day compared to Holtmann. Most of Bamas natty seasons had one loss. As I've said before he'd have the highest winning percentage in college football history if he qualified.

Holtmann gets outrecruited by Memphis and Wake Forest. He is a total shell of peak Matta. He isn't even Jim O Brien.

Jim Harbaugh lost his first five games to OSU. Where would Michigan be today if they'd fired him?

So you wanna play the “well maybe in 2-3 more years we will get them!” Long game? Lol

So you wanna play the “well maybe in 2-3 more years we will get them!” Long game? Lol

nah

OSU lost because McCord made two huge mistakes and JJ didn't. If I have any major criticism of him it's the qb he chooses and how that translates to winning at the college level. His development with Stroud is incredible. But they never took the shackles off Stroud to allow him to use his feet more to win games (except against NW in a windstorm). And his choice of a purely pocket qb in McCord was a poor one. He's a nice qb for Iowa or Purdue. You're not winning a natty with Kyle McCord. Especially in a 12 team tournament.

So that's on him. But he has to adjust and it seems he has with Noland and Kleinholz. Even at the pro level you need an athlete at the qb position. McCord is a statue.

nah

OSU lost because McCord made two huge mistakes and JJ didn't. If I have any major criticism of him it's the qb he chooses and how that translates to winning at the college level. His development with Stroud is incredible. But they never took the shackles off Stroud to allow him to use his feet more to win games (except against NW in a windstorm). And his choice of a purely pocket qb in McCord was a poor one. He's a nice qb for Iowa or Purdue. You're not winning a natty with Kyle McCord. Especially in a 12 team tournament.

So that's on him. But he has to adjust and it seems he has with Noland and Kleinholz. Even at the pro level you need an athlete at the qb position. McCord is a statue.

Oh McCord will be back and Day won’t bench him. Another year of him

Oh McCord will be back and Day won’t bench him. Another year of him

Initially I'd suspect it will be McCord but I also think Day has to see it limits the creativity of the offense when your qb is a zero threat to run.

you don't have to be Jayden Daniels but you need to at least be a threat

Initially I'd suspect it will be McCord but I also think Day has to see it limits the creativity of the offense when your qb is a zero threat to run.

Day will not see that. You and I both know it

McCord won’t have the Harrison Jr safety blanket next year either. I’d bet McCord starts the season as the starter, but gets replaced by week 4.

McCord won’t have the Harrison Jr safety blanket next year either. I’d bet McCord starts the season as the starter, but gets replaced by week 4.

Our early schedule next year is pretty sad. He will probably look decent enough against the bum row the first 5-6 games

Our early schedule next year is pretty sad. He will probably look decent enough against the bum row the first 5-6 games
UGA makes up for this year’s easy schedule next year. I’m really hoping Beck comes back

Michigan plays Texas, USC, Washington, Oregon and of course ohio state - tough schedule.
Georgia’s probable isn’t as tough as that, but @Alabama, @Texas, @ Ole Miss, Clemson in Atlanta