The Intro to the Chiefs/Texans Game

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 876.00
That was sure to piss the White Supremacists off.

I was building some crosses to burn later and I missed it....

What happened?

Just uppity blacks doing a unity thingy ... Whatever that means.

Pfffft...

no way whatever GIF

Classy move by Chiefs fans to boo during a moment of silence.

Players should have walked off the field.

Good Morning Football is not letting this whole booing thing drop.

Educated guess is that fans pay a lot of $$$ to attend an NFL game and they are there to see a sporting event not a political statement.

Good Morning Football is not letting this whole booing thing drop.

Educated guess is that fans pay a lot of $$$ to attend an NFL game and they are there to see a sporting event not a political statement.
isn't standing for the flag during the National Anthem a political statement in itself?

sounds like they see political statements they approve of...

and this shows that it wasn't just about the flag and how they considered kneeling disrespecting it.

NFL fans need to grow up.

Players have a right to make whatever political statement they want, no matter how ignorant it is.

Fans have a right to boo

The freedom made my dick hard.

Players have a right to make whatever political statement they want, no matter how ignorant it is.

Fans have a right to boo

Was it the freedom, or guys in tight pants?

Fans have a right to boo

booing during a moment of silence is a pure trash move, IMO.

What rule or laws did they break?

I think making political statements at football games is trash, but the players and leagues have every right to do so. The fans who disagreed with the statement had every right to boo.

What rule or laws did they break?

I think making political statements at football games is trash, but the players and leagues have every right to do so. The fans who disagreed with the statement had every right to boo.
well apparently the fans that booed don't feel the players have that right to do so and that is where the problem is.

it feels like the entire NFL season is BLM, so those who don't like it are going to have to swallow a big pill or walk away.

well apparently the fans that booed don't feel the players have that right to do so and that is where the problem is.

it feels like the entire NFL season is BLM, so those who don't like it are going to have to swallow a big pill or walk away.
I'm just looking forward to laughing at all the snowflakes

I don’t disagree.

Though it is worth pointing out that there are fans that thought the kneeling during the anthem was pure trash.

It’s all going to be passed through each individual fans political prism. And that is exactly why they league should have continued to try to stay the fuck away from it.

Want to have your own platform as a player, speak out in PCs, etc....fine. But this politics is going to continue to rankle and piss half your fan base off no matter what you try.

Expressing disagreement is showing you don’t support someone’s rights?

Man, your reputation as a retard keeps growing and growing