The Intro to the Chiefs/Texans Game

lol

"disrespect America"

kneeling is not "disrespecting America"

ignoring pleas from Americans who feel slighted is "disrespecting America"

denying Americans the same rights and privileges everyone in America should have is "disrespecting America"
No one is not afforded the same rights and privileges. Let alone athletes who were literally born on “third base”.

lol

"disrespect America"

kneeling is not "disrespecting America"

ignoring pleas from Americans who feel slighted is "disrespecting America"

denying Americans the same rights and privileges everyone in America should have is "disrespecting America"
The intent behind kneeling is disrespectful. The reason they’re doing it because they will not stand for the anthem of a country they view as irredeemably flawed and racist. Many people quite understandably find that to be highly offensive and disrespectful (and it is very disrespectful). That is without getting into the fact that their accusations of racism are largely incoherent and flawed.

Nobody is denying rights and privileges to anyone. That’s just a stupid thing to say.

I will say this but first let me say that i don't give flipping fuck either way about the intro or anthems or the moment of slince. Your biziness is your biziness. I don't have any say in it what so ever.

I DO care about that the anthem. I know about all of the bad things in Canada as regards to People with Disabilities and indigenous.

That doesn't stop me from standing with my left hand across my heart for the national anthem when I hear it.

I tuned in to see kick off at 5:20 PM and was immediately shown an image of players kneeling during the anthem. Kneel
To my knowledge, only 1 player out of both rosters kneeled during the anthem.

Not that anyone will read with an open mind because you already have your mind made up but...

There’s been a lot of negative press about the fans at last night’s Chiefs game in Kansas City. Below is a post I copied from a friend....

Kansas Citians love our Kansas City Chiefs and our city and we should not let these lies make us look like something we are not. That's why I am speaking out to share what really happened at Arrowhead last night.

As somebody who was at the game with a group of about 25 people I want to clear up some media lies about the fans who were in attendance at the game yesterday. We did not hear booing during the midfield demonstration before the game.

What actually happened was that the Houston Texans came out of the tunnel onto their side of the field, fans booed them running out because they are the visiting team. That's what happens when any team comes to visit Arrowhead. While running out of the tunnel the Texans we're running to the middle of the field and what we thought was their sideline. That's typically what visiting teams do.

Once everyone realized what was happening, because let's face the facts, everyone in attendance already knew a demonstration was going to happen. But when the demonstration began it got dead silent and very respectful. There was an announcement made for a moment of silence.

In my opinion the demonstration could have been choreographed and coordinated better because both teams weren’t given a chance to fully lineup at midfield before the demonstration began and it really confused the fans who are used to booing the visiting team when they make their first appearance through the visitors tunnel.

Kansas City Chiefs fans have class and they DID NOT disrespect the midfield demonstration or any part of the entire demonstration. It’s a total shame and waste of a platform that they did not let everything that was done before the midfield demonstration be shown to the nation on tv. Both organizations did an amazing job with the way they chose to demonstrate.

Not that anyone will read with an open mind because you already have your mind made up but...

There’s been a lot of negative press about the fans at last night’s Chiefs game in Kansas City. Below is a post I copied from a friend....

Kansas Citians love our Kansas City Chiefs and our city and we should not let these lies make us look like something we are not. That's why I am speaking out to share what really happened at Arrowhead last night.

As somebody who was at the game with a group of about 25 people I want to clear up some media lies about the fans who were in attendance at the game yesterday. We did not hear booing during the midfield demonstration before the game.

What actually happened was that the Houston Texans came out of the tunnel onto their side of the field, fans booed them running out because they are the visiting team. That's what happens when any team comes to visit Arrowhead. While running out of the tunnel the Texans we're running to the middle of the field and what we thought was their sideline. That's typically what visiting teams do.

Once everyone realized what was happening, because let's face the facts, everyone in attendance already knew a demonstration was going to happen. But when the demonstration began it got dead silent and very respectful. There was an announcement made for a moment of silence.

In my opinion the demonstration could have been choreographed and coordinated better because both teams weren’t given a chance to fully lineup at midfield before the demonstration began and it really confused the fans who are used to booing the visiting team when they make their first appearance through the visitors tunnel.

Kansas City Chiefs fans have class and they DID NOT disrespect the midfield demonstration or any part of the entire demonstration. It’s a total shame and waste of a platform that they did not let everything that was done before the midfield demonstration be shown to the nation on tv. Both organizations did an amazing job with the way they chose to demonstrate.
TL;DR

You are racist.

Yeah, that's bullshit. You could hear the booing while the players were joined together.

The whole premise of these protests and "moments of unity" is bullshit. The BLM/cop hating/fuck whitey trash can kiss my ass.