The MLB Cap & Bucket Draft : CONVERSATION

Honestly the logistics of that happening is wild.

From what I saw, don't know how accurate this is, but seems like there's much more information to follow. It's only been a portion of the information to be released. Either way not looking good for a lot of people, including two former presidents. No one should be safe from prosecution.
Nothing more will come out IMO. And compared to what was hyped these documents were a letdown

We should do some Golf pick 'em thingy. Pick like 3 golfers per week and get points based on their finish.
Down for this. Can't pick a golf more than X amount of times. I do draft kings lineups and kind of hit or miss for me. Mostly miss if we're being 100 here, lol.

Now that Rahm is gone to LIV, Scheffler has the clear path to world #1 and could remain there for a really, really long time. He's a cut above everyone else and this is with a subpar putting game. If he could figure that out...sheesh.

Hoping for a comeback year for Morikawa, who won a tournament recently. Hope Justin Thomas gets back to form too. Golf is better when he's good.

Where's the Nerd?

Damn, people are throwing money around this round!
Make It Rain Money GIF

How wild is it we are doing a baseball draft, the Bambino is eligible and here we are in round 9 and he's still on the board!
I’m not spending $35M on a fat drunk

I'll post the trade when I get back, shouldnt be more than an hour or so.