The MLB & NFL Duo Draft : CHAT

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 235,553.00
NFL CAP
The decades used will be.
1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's.
You will draft FIVE players from 4 of those decades and FOUR players from 1 of those decades, you get to decide.
The Salary Cap for each decade is $26.
$1 = 1 pro bowl
We will draft the same positions as usual.

MLB
The 8-8-8 Draft
GROUP 1
1. 8 Hall of Famers: MVP winners: Cy Young Winners: Current Players: Prior to 1930 players
GROUP 2
2. 8 players with 4 or more All Star Games
GROUP 3
3. 8 players who played in 3 All Star Games or less

Position players must have started 324 games at a position to use them there, aside from DH.
Starting pitchers need to have started more games that they pitched in relief.
Relief pitchers must have more games out of the pen than starts.

RULE CHANGE
We don't get 8 from each category in the MLB draft. It's 6, we did 8 when we first did this draft because we drafted a bench.

YOU CANNOT TRADE GROUPS IN MLB OR THE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS PER DECADE IN NFL.

YOU CAN TRADE MONEY IN NFL BUT THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE PLAYERS INCLUDED, YOU CANNOT JUST TRADE MONEY.

WHO'S IN?
Nos
UK
Shane
Sushi
Ducey
Meebs
Femur
Orlando

@Orlando_Eagles
@Tducey
@Pack 500
@UK Cowboy
@femurov
@Shanemansj13
@citysushi
@Meebs

Last edited:
How about Golf?

First thing is I would like to add Tennis to this draft!! If we aren't growing we are dying! 5 men and 5 women 1960 - 2010

I mean I may draft the 5 women

1662601309470.png 1662601403035.png 1662601465310.png 1662601629549.png 1662601904754.png
Martina Hingis Maria Sharapova Elena Dementieva Eugenia Bouchard Petra Kvitova

I Would like a few different ideas for NBA Phases.

Everything looks fine but I'm out

Of isolation having came down with covid recently and now doing better (I was fine aside from a cough and aches). I'll be in for this draft though.

Everything looks fine but I'm out

Of isolation having came down with covid recently and now doing better (I was fine aside from a cough and aches). I'll be in for this draft though.

Glad yer feeling better!

Updated, any other ideas fellas?

Updated, any other ideas fellas?

i kind of like phase 11 in the NBA draft... you must draft laettner... i like the idea of that actually... maybe not laettner... doesnt have to be...

but you draft the SEASON of that player...

so lets say player A played 12 seasons... but only 5 of them were good... then the 5 teams that drafted that yeared player have the better version

i kind of like phase 11 in the NBA draft... you must draft laettner... i like the idea of that actually... maybe not laettner... doesnt have to be...

so lets say player A played 12 seasons... but only 5 of them were good... then the 5 teams that drafted that yeared player have the better version
Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

Actually this gives us an idea for a draft, one that would allow us to draft the same players, I like it.

I liked women's tennis growing up (for a lot of reasons), but I watched more when Anna was playing.

I watched a lot of tennis between like 1978 - 1992 not much since.

I'm out. I just started school again. 40 hours of work, 20-25 more of school and I'd like to have some time sitting in a room with my wife while she ignores me to play on her phone. I just don't have the time to devote to coming up with a below average roster that'll be ousted in the first round. :biggrin:

I watched a lot of tennis between like 1978 - 1992 not much since.
I cut back a lot after high school, then we got rid of the tv years ago - and just wasn't a big enough fan to seek it out on streaming services. It's not women's beach volleyball or anything.

For MLB, players in 2 or 3 can't be HOFers or won an MVP or Cy or anything in 1?