The MLB & NFL Duo Draft : CHAT

YOU CANNOT TRADE GROUPS IN MLB OR THE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS PER DECADE IN NFL.

YOU CAN TRADE MONEY IN NFL BUT THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE PLAYERS INCLUDED, YOU CANNOT JUST TRADE MONEY.

I'm at the stage now where kids activities are taking up my life. My daughter has her first girl scout meeting this evening. I'm trying to sign my son up for Cub Scouts. They now have basketball on the weekends. They also have art classes and swimming.

It's madness.....

I'm at the stage now where kids activities are taking up my life. My daughter has her first girl scout meeting this evening. I'm trying to sign my son up for Cub Scouts. They now have basketball on the weekends. They also have art classes and swimming.

It's madness.....

I was in cub scouts and boy scouts, had some fun times and it made me the level headed wonderful person I am today!

I did text Meebs

I was in cub scouts and boy scouts, had some fun times and it made me the level headed wonderful person I am today!
Same. I got my Eagle as well. If my son got his, he would be the third generation. My dad got his Eagle when he was 14. LOLZ.

Same. I got my Eagle as well. If my son got his, he would be the third generation. My dad got his Eagle when he was 14. LOLZ.

I think I only made it to Star, may have made Life when I made order of the arrow but I for some reason don't remember.

Edit... It was 40 years ago.

I got kicked out of boy scouts after a month. I wasn’t a bad kid it was just a case of hanging around the wrong kid lol

RULE CHANGE

We don't get 8 from each category in the MLB draft. It's 6, we did 8 when we first did this draft because we drafted a bench.

Officially at the point where weekends are more exhausting than the week days. It's only going to get more hectic.