The MLB & NFL Duo Draft : CHAT

Not sure why he doesn't get more love around here but Gary Sheffield I thought was an incredible hitter. He rarely struck out, good power and good average. Lots of walks. Just because of the PED things?

Not sure why he doesn't get more love around here but Gary Sheffield I thought was an incredible hitter. He rarely struck out, good power and good average. Lots of walks. Just because of the PED things?
I think it was more than PED’s but basically the other top guys doing PED’s were putting up ridiculous numbers. Bonds, McGwire, Sosa. Gary was a better hitter than most of them but never got the love most of those guys did bc they broke records.

So how much are the Giants signing Aaron Judge for this off-season?

Flying to ATL early Friday but it looks like the weather is going to be fine, just missing us.

Braves vs Mets on Saturday night-projected starters are Scherzer vs Kyle Wright so it should be a fun one with a close division race. Then going to the Browns vs Falcons game on Sunday.

Tired Golden State Warriors GIF by NBA

What's everyone's thoughts about all the Tua stuff from last night? I've seen extreme reactions from both, but honestly I have no clue. Optics though look bad imo.

What's everyone's thoughts about all the Tua stuff from last night? I've seen extreme reactions from both, but honestly I have no clue. Optics though look bad imo.
Kinda late on this, I have been out of town. I thought from the start someone was lying whether it was the “medical professional”, Tua or both and it appears something was going on. Too many clear signs that he had a head/neck injury and it was pushed to the side.

Kinda late on this, I have been out of town. I thought from the start someone was lying whether it was the “medical professional”, Tua or both and it appears something was going on. Too many clear signs that he had a head/neck injury and it was pushed to the side.
IMO, the player is always going to want to play if they can. Especially in a sport like Football where contacts are non guaranteed and it's very much a "what have you done for me lately" type league. Sometimes the players need to be saved from themselves.

I agree with you that probably all parties have some culpability here.

Remember for the NFL portion of the draft you pick 5 players from four of the decades and 4 players from one of the decades.

I may have a couple of bucks to spare in cap room in a couple of decades if anyone is interested

I may have a couple of bucks to spare in cap room in a couple of decades if anyone is interested

I believe players need to be included in any trades that include money. Can't be a straight cash for cash trade.

1665593956399.png

October 12th 1989

I legit had no idea that the baseball playoffs were on and have no idea who was in the field. I just saw the Dodgers were eliminated, lol.