The MLB & NFL Duo Draft : CHAT

I legit had no idea that the baseball playoffs were on and have no idea who was in the field. I just saw the Dodgers were eliminated, lol.
Damn. I don't really keep up with baseball at all and I knew it was playoff time. I also knew San Diego and Philly were in the NLCS and that the Yankees and Indians (or Guardians or whatever the kids are calling them these days) were playing in game 5, but I don't know who the winner plays.

Damn. I don't really keep up with baseball at all and I knew it was playoff time. I also knew San Diego and Philly were in the NLCS and that the Yankees and Indians (or Guardians or whatever the kids are calling them these days) were playing in game 5, but I don't know who the winner plays.

Once basketball starts rolling around all my attention is usually diverted. Then all the craziness happened with the Warriors and it took all my attention.

Still haven't taken my kids to a Giants or 49ers game yet. Just took them to their first Warriors game, the last preseason game.

Are we doing ranking or are we having voting for playoffs?

MLB
1 = 14
2 = 12
3 = 10
4 = 8
5 = 7
6 = 6
7 = 3
8 = 2

NFL
1 = 16
2 = 14
3 = 12
4 = 9
5 = 8
6 = 7
7 = 5
8 = 3

I don't want 0 in this one.

So far Me, UK, Sushi & Orlando have turned in our rankings.

I'll submit my votes later today.

Thank you 500 and Femur for turning in your rankings.

We wait on Shane, Meebs & The Duce!

We wait on Meebs!

We wait on Meebs!
bro oops GIF

Voting was particularly difficult for me this time around. If it wasn't for you, well then screw you guys.
This draft was super interesting. The rules and restrictions seemed to make everyone pick where they would spend and try to find best value.

For someone just trying to learn how to do this better it made me feel better about my draft to see others. This verified this was a fun one to me.

The next time we do this someone else can take the rankings.