Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

I've been pretty critical of Benhart early in his career, but I thought he improved quite a bit this year and if can get another jump this off-season, could be pretty good next year.

Getting Gifford back too is huge, seemed like the best defender out there most of this year.

Oh, and I thought this video was pretty cool.

Not sure if this is a "hot take", but my opinion. FSU needs to beat Georgia (I don't care if kids are sitting out), then they hope Tx or AL win the championship. Then they campaign hard for the vote. I feel like coaches would back them, because if they were in the same boat, they would also want other coaches to recognize they should have been there. I'm not as sure about the media, but could see some Media doing the same thing. Would it count as an National Championship, I don't know.

Then, I'd think that would strengthen their case and I'd definitely go after them for the lost revenue.

This is all moot if FSU loses to Georgia.

Happy New Year folks!

Been awhile since anyone posted in here. Hopefully 2024 is better on he Huskers than 2023. My New Year's resolution, like so many other folks around the nation, i am going to workout again and lose some weight. Work as been busy and I got lazy during COVID. Appreciate it if you guys check up on me and make sure I'm doing it. Thanks.

Happy New Year folks!

Been awhile since anyone posted in here. Hopefully 2024 is better on he Huskers than 2023. My New Year's resolution, like so many other folks around the nation, i am going to workout again and lose some weight. Work as been busy and I got lazy during COVID. Appreciate it if you guys check up on me and make sure I'm doing it. Thanks.

Happy New Year.

Hope you can follow through on your resolutions for 2024.

GBR !!!

not sure if you guys can see this...

https/www.facebook.com/WeAreAFCA/videos/there-are-many-ways-to-get-a-team-ready-to-play-hear-why-legendary-huskerfbnatio/866638191101469/?locale=hi_IN

talks about teams that play with hate/anger also become fearful. sounds like Pelini's teams.

Dude could be a beast next year if he keeps up the work.

have to stay home today UNK closed cause of our weather I guess
so Im just trying to fill the gaps

They cancelled my pool league for tonight. I'd have had to drive 23 miles there and back in the dark. It's snowing now in daylight, but it'll be worse by then.

Happy to stay home and watch the NCG with the fireplace going.