The One Ingredient that makes or breaks the Best Taco

Crispy shell, hamburger with seasoning, lettuce and tomato, mexican grated cheese, salsa and sour cream made by my wife.
You have a Mexican grate your taco cheese???? Is it a whole ambiance thing? You got some authentic music on Spotify? Or does your cheese grater do that too

You have a Mexican grate your taco cheese???? Is it a whole ambiance thing? You got some authentic music on Spotify? Or does your cheese grater do that too
New thing from Sams, it comes in a bag already grated, says mexican cheese on it.

New as in 30 years maybe. Maybe 50.

We stopped at a mexican place in florida, real mexicans and all that.

Got tacos and took them back to the resort.

$30 later tough as hell unchewable meat, just terrible. But they did throw in some chips...
They were probably Cubans who don't know how to make anything but a glorified grilled ham and cheese sandwich, amirite @Peter Gozintite ?

Hell no
They're all fat by then.
That's what I've heard, I dated one in highschool, everyone told me I didn't know what I was getting into as if I planned on actually getting her pregnant....pffft saw her once since and I don't remember any of it aside from knowing it happened (was home on leave)

Dude, just call Sams Club and ask.
ok I misread it...it sounded like your wife made the sour cream

Crispy shell, hamburger with seasoning, lettuce and tomato, mexican grated cheese, salsa and sour cream made by my wife.

Is the sour cream pasteurized?
Carrie Brownstein Television GIF

spicy pico de gallo and a good hot sauce

While we’re on the subject:

Excited Taco GIF by Leroy Patterson

Wood.