The One Ingredient that makes or breaks the Best Taco

Honestly I’m more of a burrito guy myself.

Beef tongue is the way to go.

I'm not in Miami.
Funny story. Here in Tampa there is a great Mexican place near my house, food is phenomenal, the owners are actually from Mexico.
I eat there as often as I can, however, my wife doesn't like it and says, and I quote, "it's too Mexican" lol

Funny story. Here in Tampa there is a great Mexican place near my house, food is phenomenal, the owners are actually from Mexico.
I eat there as often as I can, however, my wife doesn't like it and says, and I quote, "it's too Mexican" lol
I think a lot of Americans are used to Mexican food that really isn’t Mexican. It’s really Mexican-inspired American food.

The first year we wintered in florida, I think it was 2015, I saw all the latins and just figured they were cubans.
I got clued in they were mexicans there for picking the fruit.

When 4 buses pull into walmart and they start piling out you might as well go home and get your groceries later. We learned when to go pretty quick.

I think a lot of Americans are used to Mexican food that really isn’t Mexican. It’s really Mexican-inspired American food.
99.9% of Americans (myself included) would choose Tex-Mex over authentic Mexican food any damn day. Pozole? Mole? Hell naw.

For example, crunchy taco shells.
Exactly, I think when most Americans think of Mexican food, they're actually thinking of Tex-Mex and the like. Which is good, but different from authentic Mexican.

Gunner hates Mexicans, Cubans, and Blacks.

He seems to be ok with Canadians and that repulses me, don't know wtf is wrong with him.

Gunner hates Mexicans, Cubans, and Blacks.

He seems to be ok with Canadians and that repulses me, don't know wtf is wrong with him.
so are you proud that he hates Mexicans, Cubans, and blacks?

so are you proud that he hates Mexicans, Cubans, and blacks?
I love my gunner boy.

He also hates sketchy white people.

I don't blame them for fleeing Russia, errr I mean the Northeast for warmer climes and freedom.
I mostly see them in Outer Bank at the cash registers