The weather is craaaaaazy!

Tropical storm watches for North Georgia and SE Tennessee. Can't say I remember that happening too frequently. We've had flash flood warnings for about a day now
Hopefully the flooding stays the fuck off you all!

I agree this one is interesting. Being pulled up between high pressure to the east and a dip in the jet stream in the west. It’s going to fly through.

Less sustained wind and surge damage on the coast....but more power out further inland.

Speaking as a Floridian and an inlander (as much as possible on this peninsula) I think the power outages are the worst part by far.

After lows in the upper 20's earlier this week and snow showers Sunday, Northern IN will be into their "Indigenous People" Summer rest of this week and weekend with highs in the upper 60's and low 70's. Temps crash back to 40's early next week.

In eastern Pennsylvania, we got about a foot of snow yesterday and overnight. That's more snow than we got all of last Winter. At least, there weren't any power outages.

An associate of mine in the Binghamton, NY area said they got 40 inches out if the storm.

Good ole ice/freezing rain then heavy snow in area, knocked out 35K+ power, Friday night, some will not get restored till Monday night.

E1RURIHXMAE6BpQ