Therzdayz multi page discussion on various topics, sprinkled with back handed insults

Go fuck a steer
7OlB.gif

outside having a smoke, FEDEX pulls up. driver gets out.

"you with XXX company?'

"yeah, whatcha got?"

"can you run this upstairs for me, save me a trip up?"

"sure"

*takes package*

asks for last name, and leaves. i get upstairs, and open it. 175k in platinum wire.

i could have been anybody.

Fun facts (Stolen from cbs sports)-

Overall, the Cowboys (2-4), Eagles (1-4-1), Giants (1-5) and Washington (1-5) have a combined record of 5-18-1, which means they have a combined winning percentage of .239. Surprisingly, that's actually not the worst combined record ever for a division heading into Week 7.

Although the NFC East is bad, it hasn't been as horrible as the AFC Central was through the first six weeks of the season in 1984. The division was so bad that year that the NFL decided to blow it up and create a new division. Just kidding, that didn't happen, but the division, which existed until 2002, was really bad.

Here's what the AFC Central standings looked like through six weeks back in 1984:

Steelers: 3-3
Bengals: 1-5
Browns: 1-5
Oilers: 0-6

Ouch. That's a combined record of 5-19, which gave the division a winning percentage of just .208. Coincidentally, Doug Pederson's decision to play for a tie against the Bengals is the only reason the NFC East isn't tied with the AFC Central for worst combined record ever through six weeks.

Fun facts (Stolen from cbs sports)-

Overall, the Cowboys (2-4), Eagles (1-4-1), Giants (1-5) and Washington (1-5) have a combined record of 5-18-1, which means they have a combined winning percentage of .239. Surprisingly, that's actually not the worst combined record ever for a division heading into Week 7.

Although the NFC East is bad, it hasn't been as horrible as the AFC Central was through the first six weeks of the season in 1984. The division was so bad that year that the NFL decided to blow it up and create a new division. Just kidding, that didn't happen, but the division, which existed until 2002, was really bad.

Here's what the AFC Central standings looked like through six weeks back in 1984:

Steelers: 3-3
Bengals: 1-5
Browns: 1-5
Oilers: 0-6

Ouch. That's a combined record of 5-19, which gave the division a winning percentage of just .208. Coincidentally, Doug Pederson's decision to play for a tie against the Bengals is the only reason the NFC East isn't tied with the AFC Central for worst combined record ever through six weeks.
Damn.

Trying to decide on lunch.....tough decisions.

Trying to decide on lunch.....tough decisions.
I ordered Chicken Chettinad curry, garlic butter naan, and mixed veggie appetizer from the Indian restaurant for dinner

I ordered Chicken Chettinad curry, garlic butter naan, and mixed veggie appetizer from the Indian restaurant for dinner
We're talking about lunch.....let's stay on topic.

#Stillnotimpressed

We're talking about lunch.....let's stay on topic.

#Stillnotimpressed
it's 2 pm...I had a turkey sandwich

King shits to be had tomorrow morning.

Reactions: ill