Therzdayz multi page discussion on various topics, sprinkled with back handed insults

I FORGOT TO BRING FUCKING ALMONDS TO THE OFFICE!!!!

ARGGGG!

Its a nice 76 and sunny out there right now

Suck it Minnesota

Reactions: Me
Its a nice 76 and sunny out there right now

Suck it Minnesota
Oh yeah? We have weird orange-ish snow because of some damn fires in Colorado that pushed their disgusting air over here and dropped ice pellets on top of our 8 inches of snow.

You suck it.

Oh yeah? We have weird orange-ish snow because of some damn fires in Colorado that pushed their disgusting air over here and dropped ice pellets on top of our 8 inches of snow.

You suck it.
Orange snow? Would you rather have plain old white snow?

You suck it.
Orange Snow Bad?

Orange Snow Bad?
She is really being a princess about this. There are hundreds of kids in Afrika that would love ANY kind of snow

Smokehouse are good, and the salted. Fuck the others.

I get the Blue Diamond lightly salted.
giphy.gif

how do ya like that? Mutha!

Wasabi is the best kind.
Not sure I've tried those. I like the salt & vinegar flavor on chips, but not deez nuts.

Regardless, I get the lightly salted ones to watch my sodium intake. It's important to be as healthy as you can when you drink a half-liter of bourbon in a sitting.

agree

those things are addicting.

hate how I have to wash my hands after taking a handful though
Yeah, that too.

You all might find this ironic, but I'm fucking O-C-D about keeping my hands clean.