Thirsty Thursday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning

taking the gf up to Annapolis tomorrow for the night for her birthday/early valentines day since I will be working 12's for the next few weeks and likely can't do much on the actual day.

going to get some ice skating in on Saturday too

Might not watch the Super Bowl. I don’t know. Still crabby.
there's always the AKC National Dog Championship highlights.

Changing our cooking up a bit. We're trying to start feeding both our family and the in-laws with one round of cooking.

We tried giving them stuff that they didn't have to do much with, like just put this seasoned pork loin in the oven, this should be enough to feed both of them without a ton of leftovers. Here's a big thing of Stovetop for a side, just measure out how much you need.

When we went there 2 weeks ago, FiL gave us most of the pork loin and all of the stuffing back. He just wants to be able to throw stuff in the microwave so he won't burn things by forgetting them. They've been eating the TV dinner stuff we've been buying, so last night we made a double batch of food and we're hoping they can just defrost/warm it up in the microwave and call it a day. tWife did say that they have a lot of stuff that would need to be cooked in their chest freezer downstairs, so we might take stuff out of there and make them into meals for them.

Should have saved this for the Friday Rainbows thread.

I prob be crabbier the closer it gets. I haven’t consumed any media or listened to the radio since the game ended.

Just want to hibernate from football until the next season kicks off w FA & the draft.

I prob be crabbier the closer it gets. I haven’t consumed any media or listened to the radio since the game ended.

Just want to hibernate from football until the next season kicks off w FA & the draft.
I hate the pregame stuff. Luckily we have a wrestling tournament so I'll miss the pregame for sure. May miss part of the game.

I didn't watch much of the Pats/Panthers SB, mostly because of work (was working at the copy desk of a newspaper), that was probably the one that stung the most. Still remember watching the end of the game because someone brought in a TV.

No Toby Keith resurrection update?
chevy-chase-generalissimo-francisco-franco-is-still-dead.gif

morning all, curfling team went 2-0, our run for our third title continues