Thirsty Thursday

I wasn't supposed to know my mom was coming to town this week, she is coming to surprise my niece at her dance which I am also going to do, and I guess surprise me? I don't know, but whatever

she just posted on FB she's coming to MN today, so her ability to keep a secret is top notch

I wasn't supposed to know my mom was coming to town this week, she is coming to surprise my niece at her dance which I am also going to do, and I guess surprise me? I don't know, but whatever

she just posted on FB she's coming to MN today, so her ability to keep a secret is top notch

not how facebook works...

You should focus on humblebragging about your awesome powers of perception and prophecy and stuff.

she probably just meant to post it for friends and family.

When we booked our trip it made more sense to book two one way tickets with different airlines

the return flight is a local carrier where you have to pay for seats, luggage (including overhead) etc. Being the romantic I am, I booked two aisle seats two rows apart. After a week together I think we'll need a break

When we booked our trip it made more sense to book two one way tickets with different airlines

the return flight is a local carrier where you have to pay for seats, luggage (including overhead) etc. Being the romantic I am, I booked two aisle seats two rows apart. After a week together I think we'll need a break

how much extra did that cost you?

also gives you a chance to scout out the talent more discreetly to join the air sex society.

how much extra did that cost you?
with seats and bags for both of us $130 bucks

Could've saved $40 and not selected our seats and gambled what airline gave us when we checked in, sometimes it works out, sometimes it does not, but 40 got us closer to front and aisle seats and said F it

Our dog and house sitter asked if her partner could come over

time to set up cameras to see if I can catch some girl on girl action

*Dear law enforcement, the above statement is not reflective of my actual intentions, it is what is known as a joke.

don't know where my number got out, but 4 scam likely calls in the last 2 day, nice

with seats and bags for both of us $130 bucks

Could've saved $40 and not selected our seats and gambled what airline gave us when we checked in, sometimes it works out, sometimes it does not, but 40 got us closer to front and aisle seats and said F it

had to pay for early bird on Southwest recently because I finally lost all my status. Sucks paying money just to make sure my family all sits together.

*Dear law enforcement, the above statement is not reflective of my actual intentions, it is what is known as a joke.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

You can just use the ones I've already got set up

Is this the next phase of you? Does @kobesgame know that you won't be hiding in the bushes outside her bedroom window anymore?

do what you gotta

Specifically, it is legal in all 50 states to make a video recording of anything occurring in one's home, at any time, without the consent of the person that is being recorded. Whether or not the camera is hidden or not, such as a nanny cam, does not affect the legality of the video recording.

do what you gotta

Specifically, it is legal in all 50 states to make a video recording of anything occurring in one's home, at any time, without the consent of the person that is being recorded. Whether or not the camera is hidden or not, such as a nanny cam, does not affect the legality of the video recording.

makes me think of the Fool Me Once show we started watching on Netflix...there's a nanny cam involved...

but the show is just bad. I do not recommend it.

makes me think of the Fool Me Once show we started watching on Netflix...there's a nanny cam involved...

based off the title alone i had no intentions of watching it.

• Funny!
Reactions: ill

i need to watch new season of fargo, but waiting until i get back from vacation

also want to watch new season of black mirror and final season of ozarks

I'm a little behind