Throbbing Thursday

it's like idiots can't help themselves... Hey, lets start a trend where none of us get laid..

Mike Myers No GIF
Copium for incels.

Copium for incels.

I'll never understand no nut november or growing a zztop beard. And many other things, but those are at the top of the list right now. Marsh on the Phillies looked like a fucking homeless person.

I'll never understand no nut november or growing a zztop beard. And many other things, but those are at the top of the list right now. Marsh on the Phillies looked like a fucking homeless person.
Beards are whatever, it's a fashion choice or possibly a fundraiser for those Movember things. Won't knock that.

Will, on no uncertain terms, deprive myself of that which brings me pleasure just for social media.

Going to oversee some demo at a strip mall this morning. There has been a plumbing drain smell issue in a property, and this have been an ongoing problem for years. So since no one else can figure it out, LETS DUMP IT ON THE NEW GUY!!! YAY!

What if it’s a dead body? You might be on the news.

I'll never understand no nut november or growing a zztop beard. And many other things, but those are at the top of the list right now.

Nerd hobbies.

What if it’s a dead body? You might be on the news.

Maybe I should dump one.

I actually found it in a different location than where the plumber, the store owners, the contractor that built the place, and the owner of the property thought it was. Everyone was convinced it was coming from the common wall between units, where the bathroom plumbing was.

One of the employees told me," I have told everyone that I smelled it coming from the paper towel holder above the sink in the kitchen. They all just ignored me."

So I popped the paper towel holder open, and got a wiff of drain stank. Pulled the papper towel holder off the wall, and they mounted it with 3 inches screws, and stabbed into the fucking vent pipe. Then, the paper towel holder must have needed to be moved for the soap dispenser to fit, so they moved it over 2 inches and left the vent holes wide open.

Resized_Resized_20231026_114158.jpeg

Maybe I should dump one.

I actually found it in a different location than where the plumber, the store owners, the contractor that built the place, and the owner of the property thought it was. Everyone was convinced it was coming from the common wall between units, where the bathroom plumbing was.

One of the employees told me," I have told everyone that I smelled it coming from the paper towel holder above the sink in the kitchen. They all just ignored me."

So I popped the paper towel holder open, and got a wiff of drain stank. Pulled the papper towel holder off the wall, and they mounted it with 3 inches screws, and stabbed into the fucking vent pipe. Then, the paper towel holder must have needed to be moved for the soap dispenser to fit, so they moved it over 2 inches and left the vent holes wide open.

View attachment 110240
Should have put a spoiler or trigger warning for @Bayou Tiger.

Also,

John Witherspoon Funk GIF