Throbbing Thursday

Mid life crisis?
I'm sure that's a factor

I only know details on few of divorces that have come up in my circle, i also know two couples on precipice of divorce in addition

needs some way to sell her on the new ooni.
i go back and forth on an outdoor pizza oven

I only used my larger smoker twice in past 12 months, so I think I'll sell that next spring. I just can't bring myself to do it because I'll get pennies on the dollar

I use my 26inch Weber for most everything

@PnkPanther will probably buy another smoker to add to the collection.
i want to swap out my existing smoker for a barrel smoker, just haven't done it

Almost bought one last spring at store, person working

"I think that one is 399, let me check"

I was getting ready how I was going to have to explain that to the Mrs

"oh, i'm sorry, it's 599"

at 599 I thought was still decent deal, but not enough I couldn't pass it up

I think gas flattop is my next purchase though, but I'm holding off on large purchases for moment

i want to swap out my existing smoker for a barrel smoker, just haven't done it

Almost bought one last spring at store, person working

"I think that one is 399, let me check"

I was getting ready how I was going to have to explain that to the Mrs

"oh, i'm sorry, it's 599"

at 599 I thought was still decent deal, but not enough I couldn't pass it up

I think gas flattop is my next purchase though, but I'm holding off on large purchases for moment
Barrel coolers are great. Made smoked salmon a couple of weeks ago as a weeknight dinner. Can usually make BBQ chicken or pork chops pretty easily, too.

Once took it with me to a friends' house to smoke a pork shoulder at their pool. Fit in the trunk of the Outback nicely.

Found out another person I know from college is now divorced, haven't talked to them since college but, you know. social media

Apparently its new trend with people my age
they should have taken a pizza making for merry matrimony class.

locktober, eh?

Pretty much but it was just a crappy night with friend issues.. I'm caught in between which I don't really like but oh well

Watching people hold up the huge line of cars trying to get into the school parking lot by slamming on their brakes so they can back into parking spots never gets old. There are several near-accidents every day between this and launching cars over the giant speed bumps.

Found out another person I know from college is now divorced, haven't talked to them since college but, you know. social media

Apparently its new trend with people my age

This happens to people who felt pressured to get married and have kids because everyone else was doing it.

My sister and her big group of besties all got married and had kids at the same time because nobody wanted to be left out. Now half of them are divorced.

This happens to people who felt pressured to get married and have kids because everyone else was doing it.

My sister and her big group of besties all got married and had kids at the same time because nobody wanted to be left out. Now half of them are divorced.

not everybody can get the piledriver laying on a triangle pillow... amirite?

Dumbest social media trend of all time.

it's like idiots can't help themselves... Hey, lets start a trend where none of us get laid..

Mike Myers No GIF