Thur$day

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
@PnkPanther you throw that 4k down on NVDA today you prob looking at $400-$500 by the days end.

Just a prediction, not financial advice.

Almost finished w season 4 of the Wire. Definitely agree w others who say S2 was the weakest of the bunch. Really picked up in S3 and S4 has been really good.

If I have one complaint it’s that I’m not attached to any one character. It’s more or less a bunch of equally strong characters with no one really standing out to me. Different than for example, when I watched SONS, I really liked Opie more than the rest.

Almost finished w season 4 of the Wire. Definitely agree w others who say S2 was the weakest of the bunch. Really picked up in S3 and S4 has been really good.

If I have one complaint it’s that I’m not attached to any one character. It’s more or less a bunch of equally strong characters with no one really standing out to me. Different than for example, when I watched SONS, I really liked Opie more than the rest.
Man, I've tried watching the Wire like 4 different times in the last decade and get through like 3 episodes before giving up. Boring and slow as shit. But people keep proclaiming it's the best show ever made.

@PnkPanther you throw that 4k down on NVDA today you prob looking at $400-$500 by the days end.

Just a prediction, not financial advice.
that would get him, what? 4 shares?

yea, but Opie was gone by season 5...the last 2 seasons of that show was butt.

I don't know how you aren't more into the characters in The Wire...there are plenty who I was invested in by the end of the show.

watched the second episode of Shogun last night...really well done show. I have never read the book but am somewhat interested in doing so now.

also watched the first episode of the second season of Full Swing. That is a well done doc show.

Almost finished with Sneaky Pete. On the hunt for another show. I may try Shogun but I know the Mrs isn't going to be interested

Better then SMCI?

Both AI. Both great for both long-term investing and day trading (snipping daily earnings but keeping original investment in there).

Can’t go wrong with either.

Man, I've tried watching the Wire like 4 different times in the last decade and get through like 3 episodes before giving up. Boring and slow as shit. But people keep proclaiming it's the best show ever made.

I do think it’s a touch overrated. Definitely very well done from a realistic standpoint, but the stories are all pretty normal shit.

Almost finished with Sneaky Pete. On the hunt for another show. I may try Shogun but I know the Mrs isn't going to be interested
lots of subtitles...can't be looking at your phone while watching

that would get him, what? 4 shares?

Expecting $1000 per today may be a bit ambitious, but I do feel confident that it will get there soon.

yea, but Opie was gone by season 5...the last 2 seasons of that show was butt.

I don't know how you aren't more into the characters in The Wire...there are plenty who I was invested in by the end of the show.

Who were your favorites?

Definitely a lot of strong characters but I feel like Omar outshines them all. Some other characters are pretty boring. But to the shows credit, there are A LOT of them. They can’t all be super interesting.

like 100% subtitles?
mostly...it takes place in Japan.

and when characters are speaking English I think they are actually mostly speaking Portuguese...but no subtitles there

and when characters are speaking English I think they are actually mostly speaking Portuguese...but no subtitles there
Fuck that.

I'll just read the book instead.

Who were your favorites?

Definitely a lot of strong characters but I feel like Omar outshines them all. Some other characters are pretty boring. But to the shows credit, there are A LOT of them. They can’t all be super interesting.
Omar for sure.

it's been a while since I watched so I may not remember all the characters who are still around in the end, but between Stringer, Marlo, Michael, etc on the drug side...but also seeing where the cops all land was interesting. I never really lost interest in any of the story lines.

Not sure I can do that much with subtitles

Did they finish that series? I'm not sure if I watched it all or not. I liked that pretty well.

I've been watching Outer Range on Amazon. Not sure how I feel about it.