Thursday at ****************

This 2 site thingy is getting confusing. Yes AG got banned on SH and is apparently on thin ice here according to another poster. If he is banned here too WTF is he going to do all day? Get a job?
I hear his Foreign Bride franchise is taking off so there is that

Me either. They also want people to do a background challenge. It isn't going to happen with me. They're lucky I'm being forced to even turn my camera on.

find a good picture of the empty BangBus... that'll definitely win.

WTF man!!!

I had to change out my water heater when we got back from Florida, I know it didn't cost me over $300 doing it myself.

we're not all plumbers like you

You Hoop on your work PC?
live dangerously austin powers GIF
every PC is a work PC...

had to take murray to vet to get weighed, prescription for heart guard, and some flea and tick stuff

Older couple that was probably 50, but looked in their 90s from a life of chain smoking parked next to me. I was very thankful i got to listen to them cough, clear flem from their throats, and other fun hacking noises while waiting for Murray. The female had that tick gravely voice that just screamed i drink wine from jug and smoke four packs a day
We have to go to the dog training place tomorrow to work with the dogs. Dane should be coming home next weekend. Lab is apparently going to need to stay an extra 4 weeks.

It's good for the team to see faces. I have my camera off until the construction behind me ends. I should just put up a green screen behind me.
I don't understand the point of doing a videoconference if people aren't on video. Just do a teleconference if it's going to be black screens.

uhhh... people shower more than once a week during the pandemic?
At the beginning I was 2-3 times a week. But now I only skip a day occasionally.

I don't understand the point of doing a videoconference if people aren't on video. Just do a teleconference if it's going to be black screens.
most of my meetings somebody is sharing the screen anyway, so the pictures of the people are small unless you're in a stalking mood rather than watching the screen.

$$

Why have a teleconference service and videoconference, when you can just use videoconference

morning everyone

Saints baseball game was fun. Went to extra innings, I left after the 10th. Still don't know who won. But almost felt like a normal summer night.

Tired today. Two days in a row if less than 7 hours of sleep.

This 2 site thingy is getting confusing. Yes AG got banned on SH and is apparently on thin ice here according to another poster. If he is banned here too WTF is he going to do all day? Get a job?
AG a job ? :dhd:

I doubt unless professional creep is considered a job

We have to go to the dog training place tomorrow to work with the dogs. Dane should be coming home next weekend. Lab is apparently going to need to stay an extra 4 weeks.
Can't hide money.

No love for "Knock Three Times"?

ETA: Oops
Because if you do video, the conference will call your phone directly and all you have to do is answer, instead of dialing in, trying to remember the 8 digit passcode, typing that in, then the password and typing that in.

Reactions: Me