Tiger to play in the Masters.

This will give all the Tiger fans orgasms... :dhd:

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Total Divas GIF by E!

Tiger at four over par in the 2nd round. He should have waited another year to play in this tournament.

Tiger doesn't intimidate the other golfers anymore. Injuries and advanced age have reduced him to just an average golfer.

Tiger is 7 over par but CBS will show him on every hole. I'd rather see the players that have a chance to win the tournament. Tiger is not a great player anymore.

i agree with you, Tiger Woods is a good dude.
Jack Nicklaus was a class act on and off the golf course. Tiger's behavior off the course was shameful.

I was very tired of hearing about Tiger after this weekend.

I get it, he's the greatest ever, but fucking A there was no need to slob on his knob the whole time.

tremendous achievement for him to make the cut over the weekend.

tremendous achievement for him to make the cut over the weekend.
Not really. Many people consider him the greatest golfer on tour. It was a dismal performance.

I get it, he's the greatest ever, but fucking A there was no need to slob on his knob the whole time.
I agree, the guy had his day in the sun but the media keeps trying to prop him up.

Not really. Many people consider him the greatest golfer on tour. It was a dismal performance.

This is the dumbest thing you've posted. Quite an achievement. :first:

By what standard is he the greatest ever?

By what standard is he the greatest ever?
By the media's standards.

I'm not arguing him being better than Palmer or Nicklaus or Snead or whatever, just commenting on how the media was fawning all over him.

Take your fight-picking elsewhere please