Tiger to play in the Masters.

By what standard is he the greatest ever?
I seent him play on the TV.

With my own eyes!

I’ll take one of the Tom Morris’ if it’s guys I didn’t seent.

By the media's standards.

I'm not arguing him being better than Palmer or Nicklaus or Snead or whatever, just commenting on how the media was fawning all over him.

Take your fight-picking elsewhere please
Fight-picking? :headscratch:

I agree, the guy had his day in the sun but the media keeps trying to prop him up.
The media?

I noticed you created a thread about Tiger playing in the Masters, and you didn’t create threads for any of the other 100 or so golfers that were playing with him.

The media reports what they think people want to hear. Just like you. Even when it’s a lie.

The media?

I noticed you created a thread about Tiger playing in the Masters, and you didn’t create threads for any of the other 100 or so golfers that were playing with him.

The media reports what they think people want to hear. Just like you. Even when it’s a lie.
gigi IS the media. Well practiced liar

Where I stand has nothing to do with you accusing me of picking a fight because I asked a completely benign question.

You okay, bro?
yea, I'm fine

we just did that discussion already. If you want my opinion on who the greatest golfers of all time are, please refer to that link.

yea, I'm fine

we just did that discussion already. If you want my opinion on who the greatest golfers of all time are, please refer to that link.
You went through an 11-page thread to cherry pick the response you wanted? lolz

yea, I'm fine

Jack Nicklaus is the GOAT and that is a fact and not an opinion.

You went through an 11-page thread to cherry pick the response you wanted? lolz
no, I searched posts with Nicklaus and followed the replies until it got to that post. Not a difficult thing to do.

The media?

Meanwhile... at OP's house...

gay men GIF