Today, August 2 In History

A 'Competent General' would have pushed Eisenhower back into the Sea. But Hitler hesitated, again.

That fake Patton Army was Genius shit.

I watched Hitlers Circle of Evil on Netflix, it was pretty good. Went into great detail about how Hitler played his henchmen off against each other and how they competed with each other over his favor. Good depth in detail of each person's history and actions during the entire regime.

August 2, 1776 – The official signing of The Declaration of Independence took place in Philadelphia.

August 2, 1943 – A Japanese destroyer sank the US torpedo boat PT 109, and future president John F. Kennedy
Didn't sink him enough

Late by like two days but w/e. The JonBenet Ramsey murder happened 27 years ago, Dec 25 1996.

Did some reading on that murder the other day, btw. It was more than likely the Mother, imo.

Why the mom? I could see them covering for the brother, but why could it be mom?

Why not? Could’ve been a fit of rage thing.

Apparently there’s evidence suggesting she wrote the ransom note. Her 911 call seemed kinda fake, too. 🤷‍♂️

Wild Bill Hickok was murdered in Deadwood, South Dakota in 1876.

In 1934 Adolph Hitler becomes Dictator of Germany.

Iraq Invades Kuwait in 1990.
I don't belive in coincidences.

I read once that if everyone that claimed they were on the grassy knoll when JFK was assassinator actually were, they'd have to have all been shoulder-to-shoulder, and stacked three deep.
You always get that and the line for your mom confused

Side Hustle Sneaking GIF by Nickelodeon