tOfficial Amazon Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 160.00
I'm about to go to California and get a bunch of stuff and it's right in time for Amazon Prime Day. I just used an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa to add funds to my gift card balance. Got $110 for $100 and earned 5% back. Planning on getting some good deals this year.

Starts October 13.

Rallies against pro sports

Yay Amazon

Jeff Bezos thanks you.

I'm doing my Christmas shopping there. It's black Friday 6 weeks before black Friday

I'm doing my Christmas shopping there. It's black Friday 6 weeks before black Friday
I have an Amazon visa and Discover and they both offer an additional 5% back. I'm going to hit it hard this year for everything I need and be done with it.

I can't ever find shit I want on Prime day. Usually just a bunch of alexa shit and last years budget TVs.

Whole Foods is the only Bezos owned entity that I do business with...but that's only like once or twice every few weeks.

Although out of convenience I do go to Trader Joe's, Safeway & Walgreen's once in a while, but most of the time I go to small local stores, non big chain or mom & pop shops for food & goods.

:thumb:

Yes...I know, I'm awesome....and it's all good.

:biggrin:

They'll never get a single dollar from me.

Don't complain when all small businesses are closed. Amazon will run everything.

I can't ever find shit I want on Prime day. Usually just a bunch of alexa shit and last years budget TVs.

This is basically all prime day has become the last couple years. They put their Alexa devices on sale for a week before Prime Day and through a week after, then a bunch of garbage Toshiba TV's with integrated Fire OS.

The rest of the stuff is knockoff Chinese waffle makers and 55 gallon drums of lube. At $1K, 55-Gallon Bottle of Lube is Amazon Prime Day’s Best Deal

But yay Bezos and his goal to be zero emissions commercials during football games.

They've never had anything I wanted to buy on sale on prime day.

So, this site has an advertising contract with Amazon?