tOfficial Belated 2019-2020 Playoff Thread

Isles switching goalies for game 7!?

Noted scoring machines Scott Mayfield and Andy Greene have the Isles up 2-0.

Just like Trotz drew it up no doubt.

not looking good

I gotta say I am fucking sick of Keith Jones this series. I know he loves Trotz from back in the day, but shut the fuck up.

Amirite?

Wow. Isles can't be stopped, I guess.

I guess I was wrong about the Islanders chances tonight. That was a perfect game from their perspective. The Flyers are certainly a tough team and with what looks like a franchise caliber goalie they should be in the mix for a while.

I’ve always enjoyed the craziness of the Flyers crowds and have attending a playoff game there (preferably against the Caps or Pens) on my bucket list.

Tampa is going to put the Isles discipline on notice - they certainly haven’t matched up well against them in the past but hoping it can be a good series.

I guess I was wrong about the Islanders chances tonight. That was a perfect game from their perspective. The Flyers are certainly a tough team and with what looks like a franchise caliber goalie they should be in the mix for a while.

I’ve always enjoyed the craziness of the Flyers crowds and have attending a playoff game there (preferably against the Caps or Pens) on my bucket list.

Tampa is going to put the Isles discipline on notice - they certainly haven’t matched up well against them in the past but hoping it can be a good series.
game 7 in philly would’ve been a different ball game for sure. But the isles were clearly the better team.

i am very intrigued by that matchup. Tampa would prefer playing a high flying team, they struggle sometimes against disciplined teams that like to frustrate you.

game 7 in philly would’ve been a different ball game for sure. But the isles were clearly the better team.

i am very intrigued by that matchup. Tampa would prefer playing a high flying team, they struggle sometimes against disciplined teams that like to frustrate you.
Everyone hates Toronto. Even plenty of Toronto fans. NHL playoffs just aren't the same without the fans.

The Tampa-NYI series will be good.

There aren’t many, if any teams that can lose players to injury like the Avs have and still advance.

Am I the only one that want the Islanders to win?
Not if you were talking about just winning over the Flyers last night. I will root for the Islanders to win the cup if Dallas knocks out Vegas, otherwise its VGK all day.

Not if you were talking about just winning over the Flyers last night. I will root for the Islanders to win the cup if Dallas knocks out Vegas, otherwise its VGK all day.

I was the only one that won cash with the bookie last night.