tOfficial Belated 2019-2020 Playoff Thread

Don't agree with starting Elliot when down 2-1 in the series.

How did Vancouver miss that open shot at the 13:10 mark? That was the turning point in the game. Virtanen nets that, it's a 4-3 Canucks lead. Instead, Vegas goes down the other way and scores to go up 4-3.

How did Vancouver miss that open shot at the 13:10 mark? That was the turning point in the game. Virtanen nets that, it's a 4-3 Canucks lead. Instead, Vegas goes down the other way and scores to go up 4-3.
There were a lot of issues with that game. If you read the boards of the teams you would think both got screwed by the refs lol. The officials were messing up a bit though to be fair.

Denver going to have two sports teams come back from 3-1 in the same season. You gotta love it!

I got a couple friends over and a fridge full of beer. kids and wife are sleeping. i’m ready for about 5 OT. We need some hockey posters here!

Here!

I'm running several minutes behind but that was so close, Hayes will have nightmares if they lose this one.

Sounds like Lightning will leave Toronto on Saturday and ECF will start Tuesday.

More overtimes Saturday night please! 🍻

Greiss on Saturday if I were Trotz.

The Islanders let only 31 shots through in 95 minutes and Varlamov let 5 in.

What have you done for me lately.

Greiss on Saturday if I were Trotz.

The Islanders let only 31 shots through in 95 minutes and Varlamov let 5 in.

What have you done for me lately.
he let in 4 on 17 shots, that was the game

No chance the Islanders win on Saturday. They dominated that game and still found a way to lose. As soon as Mayfield’s stick broke everyone knew something bad was about to happen.

he let in 4 on 17 shots, that was the game
didn’t see the game but freezing your balls off by only getting 17 shots in 2 and a half hour can be tough. No excuse though, might be time for a change.

3 ots please, now is the perfect time. this game is great!

Let’s make the nhl force them to play 10 min periods in overtime, even if you score you need to finish the 10 without getting scored on.

just for this game

Girard is a bargain, that little motherfucker has some flaws but he can play!

Benn gonna have nightmares if they cant tie it. He had the tying goal on his stick there!