tOfficial 'First Hoopla Nation' Thread

Sorry guys. Server load on that test server was off the charts so I migrated to the new server. Should be better now.
Come on Shaggy! Get your shit together :evil:

Oh, I thought you meant the gif smiley. No, we're not going to have animated gifs in avatars or sigs. They're just too damned distracting, man.
Good call. Hated it when fuckers would have a big ass gif as their sig.

We could do it but I shit you not, some gay guy seriously lost his shit over it when we first did it. Dude was outraged.
Maybe we could do a martini glass, in honor of Buddy Cole?

buddy-pilot.gif

Oh, I thought you meant the gif smiley. No, we're not going to have animated gifs in avatars or sigs. They're just too damned distracting, man.
Good call. Hated it when fuckers would have a big ass gif as their sig.

Yeah, wouldn't be as much fun without them but we're trying to get all the legit posters to secure their username before the troublemakers find out.

:plotting:

Any chance GnG is going to be posting?!?! He's fun to abuse..... :dhd:

also... no Dole or TinMan... unless they come with restrictions... lol

Have no fear, I am finally here! Let the BS begin.

Last edited:
not the british dude. Nothing seems to bother him.
No, this dude left mad. I could probably spend some time and go through PMs and try to find him. All I remember is he was a super-legit poster on the Seahawks board and demanded to be banned over it. Dude flipped his shit.

Whatever happen to beaver nation? The OSU beaver dude?

@HammerDown - a pox on me if this was asked/answered already but will the users have an option to add sports emblems under their avatar? If so, I would prefer the iconic ball in glove logo for the Brewers
:beer2: