tOfficial 'First Hoopla Nation' Thread

@HammerDown - a pox on me if this was asked/answered already but will the users have an option to add sports emblems under their avatar? If so, I would prefer the iconic ball in glove logo for the Brewers
:beer2:
I'm working on that! Going to have to pay someone to make it work but it's on the list.

I'm working on that! Going to have to pay someone to make it work but it's on the list.
cowboy-tip-of-that-hat-.gif

Where is the Patriots Appreciation thread @HammerDown ?

YOU have a goddamn story to finish!! :gaah:
It's funny, I got pissed one night and wrote several additions. But somehow when I posted them something on the site glitched and it never posted, and it was a lot of stuff. I got ill about it and continued to drink thinking I would give it another go the next day.

Next day, I couldn't find the document I wrote and couldn't remember what I had done anyway.

I will work on it this season.

Same old knuckleheads here I guess

I like it though

Good question! You mean the dude who was high all the time? Mamba met that guy and said he chain-smoked joints.
Beaver was funny. What happened to Mamba? Think someone told me but I forgot

Beaver was funny. What happened to Mamba? Think someone told me but I forgot
I heard from Mamba a while back. He's very involved in his church as a youth pastor. I think he also got divorced but has a new girlfriend now. One of the best dudes I ever met on tHoop.

Oh, I thought you meant the gif smiley. No, we're not going to have animated gifs in avatars or sigs. They're just too damned distracting, man.
A little sparkle never hurt nobody.

Sad Hugh Laurie GIF

Notice I didn't need any help maneuvering around the site like these young millennials ?....That's because I am a High Tech Redneck buffdaddy geezer....
💪😎