tOfficial "I've got to try that" thread

Instead of having these as an appetizer, I saw someone make these but wrapped in seasoned ground beef first, then the bacon so it was more of a full meal. I'd definitely try 'em!
Yeah, called a "fatty". Pretty amazing

Yeah, called a "fatty". Pretty amazing
Is seen the big ones that are like a meatloaf beast thing before but the little jalapeño ones were so cute!

Armadillo eggs after a light sauce and broil for a couple minutes:

20210709_183946.jpg

The pork patties with my BBQ rub and mac and cheese my wife made out of the smoker:

20210709_182458.jpg

Smoked hamburgers not shown as they're in the microwave with cheese to maintain temp.

I grill the fuck out of a meatloaf

Will be cooking a popular Cajun Dish while we watch a Cajun beat the snot out of some Irish prick tomorrow night....

Catfish Court bouillon (COO-bee-YON) with some fresh caught spotted catfish as shown in this video.

This is how we do it down here in de swamp.....

Oh yeah Bebe'!

Will be cooking a popular Cajun Dish while we watch a Cajun beat the snot out of some Irish prick tomorrow night....

Catfish Court bouillon (COO-bee-YON) with some fresh caught spotted catfish as shown in this video.

This is how we do it down here in de swamp.....

Oh yeah Bebe'!

Looks damn tasty!

View attachment 26092

Not even joking, gonna make the long drive out to the closest Krispy creme in rush hour traffic in the morning to get me some of these!

Uhhhhhh

Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

About 1.5 hours away from me, but better believe I'll stop the next time I'm in the neighborhood.

Now one thing that supposedly originates from your neck of the woods that I want to try my next get together while firing up the smoker are armadillo eggs. Those, along with pork belly burnt ends should make for some great appetizers.

View attachment 26192
Old School Yes GIF

You can't get good jambalaya anywhere clean.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

that butter burger and a frozen custard from Culver's is on my short list.
Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Pro tip - You can't make good Bar BQ and comply with the health code either. The more dingy the pit the better the meat.
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

I grill the fuck out of a meatloaf

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN