tOfficial Make fun of the Mets thread

The Mets are going to have to move pieces on the team to get more pitching. I like Alonso but if there is no DH there is going to be a problem. Smith is a far better 1B and there is no drop off in production at all.

Lol at the Mets

Half the damn league gets into the playoffs and despite having the best team Batting average in baseball and the best pitcher in baseball the Muts are still gonna miss the playoffs....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Didn't the Mets go a whopping 3-7 against the Braves this season?!

2020 Mets:
123 OPS+ (best in MLB, but only 10th in runs scored)
87 ERA+ (27th in MLB)

How is that top line even possible?

They have not been great with RISP (.244/.328/.400 in 567 PA, 88 OPS+ relative to league average), but they're hitting .283/.360/.472 with bases empty (132 OPS+ relative to league)

That outfield has been very good

Lol at the Mets

8c88c84d27bd715e80e4acb3678f07f4_crop_north.jpg

Sorry, this immediately came to mind.

62 unanswered texts? Jfc man. The entire organization should be shut down over this. Fire everyone. Gm. Owner. Players. If not, it just shows you hate women.

I mean...an erect, clothed penis would have at least been more original, maybe?

62 unanswered texts? Jfc man. The entire organization should be shut down over this. Fire everyone. Gm. Owner. Players. If not, it just shows you hate women.
GM canned, at least.

We should've known something was up when the Mets were having a too good to be true off-season.

We should've known something was up when the Mets were having a too good to be true off-season.

I'm waiting to hear that Porter's dick pics were actually what sealed the Lindor+Carrasco trade.

Dude was craving for attention.

#Virgin

Porter texted again the next day, according to the messages, and attempts by both to set up a meeting fell through. On July 19, 2016, he reached out to her again, inquiring as to her whereabouts and asking: "Why aren't we hanging out??" Porter asked whether the woman remembered what he looked like and said: "You're so pretty. Do you have a boyfriend yet?" He sent a selfie and said: "It can be me!"

The woman responded with text shorthand indicating laughter and added: "let's meet." Porter asked her for a picture. In her home country, the woman told ESPN, "It's very common for friends of the opposite sex to send each other photos. I didn't think much of it."

After she sent a selfie, Porter responded: "You're gorgeous. Want more of me?"

She said yes, explaining to ESPN: "I thought it would be awkward to say no. I didn't think of where it would progress."

Porter sent three pictures, including the first of several that would show a man lying on a bed with a bulge in his pants. The woman said she initially was confused.

"Like?" Porter wrote.

She laughed again and texted yes, though she told ESPN that she didn't realize the intention of the photo taken on the bed. "You are not married?" she asked.

I can see how at first she led him on for a bit but that was for what a couple days at most. If this due had any experience with women if she stops responding she isn't interested...common sense. Dude seems just so needy, probably why he is single at 41 lol. 62 unanswered texts...that's cringe-worthy.