tOfficial Make fun of the Mets thread

This will always crack me up....

Agree with the faggot.

On Thursday the comedy (tragedy? drama?) began with the team’s own in-house feed. Brodie Van Wagenen was caught on video and a hot mic lambasting the commissioner’s leadership. He later put out a statement saying essentially “my bad” that the idea I thought foolhardy — to have the players walk off the field at the scheduled game time and return an hour later — actually was not from Rob Manfred, but from Jeff Wilpon.

The Wilpons, Jeff and Fred, then both put out statements lauding Manfred and pummeling their own employee, Van Wagenen. Of course, both statements misspelled their general manager’s first name. The only surprise at that point was that Van Wagenen didn’t counter with another statement taking on Geoff and Fredd.

7-2 Mets in bottom of 7th (7 inning game) and Mets give up 5 runs on only 2 hits. There was a walk, HBP, error, also should have had guy thrown out on 3rd but Mets player dropped the ball. :dhd:

Mets lost it in the 8th Hahaha!

7-2 Mets in bottom of 7th (7 inning game) and Mets give up 5 runs on only 2 hits. There was a walk, HBP, error, also should have had guy thrown out on 3rd but Mets player dropped the ball. :dhd:

Mets lost it in the 8th Hahaha!
1598842748598.jpeg

mets gave up a pinch hit gs in game 2 to lose in extras too.....

I know the Mets have had a ton of bad breaks with the rotation, but that team not being able to make an 8-team playoff in the NL is ridiculous. That's one of the best top to bottom line-ups in the league, and they're getting big years from guys like Smith and Cano.

Runners on second and third, ground ball to the hole between short and third. Jeff McNeil gets tagged out going to third on a ground ball in the infield. Out before the run crossed the plate, too.