tOfficial Make fun of the Mets thread

Buck Showalter speechless after Mets throw to empty basewww.espn.com › video › clip

This is what happens when you still try to shift but haven't coached the players on their responsibilities. :pound:
the more I watch the, the less I know what is going on. A RH batter is up, but the SS is covering 2B and up the middle. The pitcher has come up through his entire life knowing that on that play the SS has to cover 3B. Is there some sort of advanced scouting that says the RH hitter goes opposite field most of the time? What is going on?

This is literally Little League type shit. No excuse whatsoever for this.
I would bench both my middle infielders if they pulled that shit. Either the 3B needs to know to stay home or the SS needs to get over there. Why he is playing up the middle is beyond me. That should be the 2B-man job to cover second base.

I would bench both my middle infielders if they pulled that shit. Either the 3B needs to know to stay home or the SS needs to get over there. Why he is playing up the middle is beyond me. That should be the 2B-man job to cover second base.
"Come into the office and have a seat, fellas. Uh...yeah. Just talked to the owner. He's not going to sign your checks tonight. I trust that you understand, right?"

"Come into the office and have a seat, fellas. Uh...yeah. Just talked to the owner. He's not going to sign your checks tonight. I trust that you understand, right?"
Kangaroo Court should take care of their game checks.

The Phillies have allowed 5 more runs than the Mets this October!

Time to dust this bitch off

I would think every team has phantom DL'd players, though it's fitting for a [former] Mets GM to be the only one punished for doing so. That's not to say Eppler shouldn't be punished, but I certainly don't think he's the only one guilty of this.

Last edited:
Rhys Hoskins is destroying the Mets. Jeff McNeil will never recover. Slide wasn’t dirty, Mets are just bitches

Going for the

The Eagle Bird GIF by The Hubbard Eagle

Imagine spending all that money just to still suck. Winless so far. Mets gonna Met.