tOfficial Make fun of the Mets thread

2023 season

Braves-10
Mets-3

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to my calculations itd cost just over $800,000 to get that fat eating at Citi Field.
Easy now. Mets Reddit was bent out of shape for Brian Snitker making “fatphobic” comments about Daniel Vogelbach(Snit called him Vogelberg). Light hearted comment that was really a jab at Brian McCann who was in the booth about McCann being slow

Easy now. Mets Reddit was bent out of shape for Brian Snitker making “fatphobic” comments about Daniel Vogelbach(Snit called him Vogelberg). Light hearted comment that was really a jab at Brian McCann who was in the booth about McCann being slow

I didn't even hear about that, I have actually been using the nickname "Engelberg" for Vogelbach for years. I guess I'm an asshole, what else is new? :wink:

The Texas Rangers had not won a game all season when trailing after 8 innings....until tonight against the Mets:dhd:
The Mets are really gonna finish last in the NL East. Unbelievable!!

The Mets are really gonna finish last in the NL East. Unbelievable!!
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

And Mets fans said he wasn't a true Met.

And Mets fans said he wasn't a true Met.
Yeah that one sucks, but hopefully Evoldi is all healed up now. Also very glad we have Max for next season.

Another NL East in the books. The New York Mets, a charter member of the division, have won 6 NL East titles.

Last night, the Braves, who competed in the NL West from 1969-1993, & only began vying for NL East titles since 1995, won their 18th NL West title.

LOL at the Mets!!!!

Another NL East in the books. The New York Mets, a charter member of the division, have won 6 NL East titles.

Last night, the Braves, who competed in the NL West from 1969-1993, & only began vying for NL East titles since 1995, won their 18th NL West title.

LOL at the Mets!!!!

imagine behind behind the Pirates

1694701064935.png

LOL at the Mets!!!!
That's impressive to win the West if they aren't even over there anymore :pop2: