tOfficial Night Shift Thread, get your kicks on v66, and do your f*cking time card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dance React GIF

The boy's mylar birthday balloon finally touched down today. We all lost the bet. I was the closest on the board, with Thanksgiving evening. Shit's been moseying around the house since July. :laugh:

My son and I watched the balloon slowly coming down...it got to within one fucking inch of the couch and then started going back up. :lol:

My boy and I watched it, and you would've thought we were watching Christ walk on water. :laugh: It was like the Joe Rogan meme where they're freaking out over MMA. lol

My son and I watched the balloon slowly coming down...it got to within one fucking inch of the couch and then started going back up. :lol:

My boy and I watched it, and you would've thought we were watching Christ walk on water. :laugh: It was like the Joe Rogan meme where they're freaking out over MMA. lol

I literally have no fuck dem kidz joke here....

thats reall cool

I literally have no fuck dem kidz joke here....

thats reall cool
Damn thing has been travelling a lot lately...I came in from the garage the other night, and the fucking thing chased me after I came in. It was above the door...scared the bejeezus outta me. haha

Damn thing has been travelling a lot lately...I came in from the garage the other night, and the fucking thing chased me after I came in. It was above the door...scared the bejeezus outta me. haha

i usually wait and wait and wait. then tell the kid to take it outside and let it go....but im usually a day or two too late and it just floats there for a few days in the backyard

have we lol'd @ old dominion yesterday for their meltodwon

its like... someone on their team had laid cash on the opponent.
I think there was a much worse curse on Old Dominion

Its called The Confidante aka @huskers1217

Bunch of chatty fucks today

Status
Not open for further replies.