tOfficial Night Shift Thread, get your kicks on v66, and do your f*cking time card

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son and I watched the balloon slowly coming down...it got to within one fucking inch of the couch and then started going back up. :lol:

My boy and I watched it, and you would've thought we were watching Christ walk on water. :laugh: It was like the Joe Rogan meme where they're freaking out over MMA. lol
Haha, my son and I have had similar experiences where we've been excited over the simplest things, while his sister and mom watch us, dumbfounded.

Lately I've been letting him chip wiffle balls all over the living room

Poaching that 10,000th post is the real challenge

So you want to start the next thread then right ?
Disgusted Season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

When is jeopardy gonna be done with this stupid second chance tournament crap?

When is jeopardy gonna be done with this stupid second chance tournament crap?
It's HGTV now. Every episode has to have some fruit on there talking up his husband. I thought they were all gonna start crying last night ffs.

It's HGTV now. Every episode has to have some fruit on there talking up his husband. I thought they were all gonna start crying last night ffs.
It's pretty lame. I've never really cared for the part where they talk to the contestants but I like it even less when they've come back. "Tell us how much jeopardy has changed your life!"

It's pretty lame. I've never really cared for the part where they talk to the contestants but I like it even less when they've come back. "Tell us how much jeopardy has changed your life!"
I honestly am hit and miss watching it. If I'm in the room, free of out of the room chores, I'll turn right to it, over everything else, but that's not always a constant thing...me being there. I go through spurts, and lately have just missed it a bunch. Last night caught me off guard. Like, Jesus Christ, what the fuck is happening? Tell us a quirky story, and get the fuck on with it...Sheesus Murphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.