tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever watch Doug play for Sac or Dallas? Like every 12 seconds he would be making this stupid fucking hand gesture because it was his "code" to his wife that he is thinking about her and not some other chick.

She needed constant assurance that she was the only person he was thinking of. :facepalm:

Didn't Derek Fisher steal and bang his wife and that led to a ruckus?

I could not stand watching that for a second.

Jerry seinfeld is just not even remotely funny to me.... And I love stand up comedy and can find positives in most sitcoms like that. Kramer and Newman weren't terrible I don't guess, and Dreyfus was nice to look at, but Jerry Seinfeld is just fucking terrible to me.

Tampon Bay goes down again.

I'll bet the pitching staffs aren't thrilled to have to play possibly 7 games in 7 days.

I'll bet the pitching staffs aren't thrilled to have to play possibly 7 games in 7 days.
If little league managers can figure it out, MLB managers can too

OK, gang. For you younger guys on here, here's a clue:

When a female "friend" drops out of sight with no contact for several days (months, years), it means she's banging a new guy.

She'll be back when he dumps her ass.

Don't believe her when she says she had a sick family member or had to travel for business.

Also, never believe what a woman says about her birth control.

what about using coupons on dates?

I'm glad you mentioned coupons, my friend.

Pay attention, you ignorant morons. You can now load these digitally on your fucking devices and use them automatically at checkout.
Its not like you have to scour newspapers for hours.

Today I bought Schick Extreme 4 (4 blades each razor) 3 razors at a local store. List price $8.99.
I loaded an online coupon for -$4.00, added a club user discount for -$1.20 and a clipped coupon from the Sunday paper for -$4.00.
They paid me $.21 to walk out of the store with them for free.

I saved 38% on the overall transaction.

Coupons are free money.

1602819298469.png

Last edited:

Pay attention, you ignorant morons. You can now load these digitally on your fucking devices and use them automatically at checkout.

Today I bought Schick Extreme 4 (4 blades each razor) 3 razors at a local store. List price $8.99.
I loaded an online coupon for -$4.00, added a club user discount for -$1.20 and a clipped coupon from the Sunday paper for -$4.00.

Coupons are free money.

View attachment 7054

nice. I bet you’re a big hit at parties.
where do I find these online coupons?

nice. I bet you’re a big hit at parties.
where do I find these online coupons?

The store you regularly shop at has a loyalty program. Sign on to it.

The stuff you are interested in has manufacturer/seller incentives online. Download them.

Google this and you are on your own: coupon web sites

Coupons are free money.

View attachment 7054

$13 of those were digital.

The store you regularly shop at has a loyalty program. Sign on to it.

The stuff you are interested in has manufacturer/seller incentives online. Download them.

Google this and you are on your own: coupon web sites

ok boomer

Status
Not open for further replies.