tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erj3AA4XIAMFLa-

I've said it before and I'll say it again ...

Growing up, even fryin' kale in bacon grease couldn't make that shit edible.

Or, to quote Newman ...

When I finished undergrad I started getting kale salads on my food break at work to start eating healthy.

I think eating kale lasted maybe two weeks.

When I finished undergrad I started getting kale salads on my food break at work to start eating healthy.

I think eating kale lasted maybe two weeks.

The first time I saw "kale salad" on a menu, I swear I thought I heard the hoofbeats of at least 1 of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Fried in bacon grease that shit is disgusting. Raw?!? You have got to be fuckin' kidding me.

I'm surprised you made it two weeks.

Fucking peasants, all of you. Because of the hate, I'm going to get some kale for dinner, so take that!

The first time I saw "kale salad" on a menu, I swear I thought I heard the hoofbeats of at least 1 of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Fried in bacon grease that shit is disgusting. Raw?!? You have got to be fuckin' kidding me.

I'm surprised you made it two weeks.
Well I do like regular salads and this was that but with kale in it. We used to use kale as display decorations at the dining hall I worked at as an undergrad and it definitely tastes like something that should be no more than a decoration.

Well I do like regular salads and this was that but with kale in it. We used to use kale as display decorations at the dining hall I worked at as an undergrad and it definitely tastes like something that should be no more than a decoration.

If I ordered a regular salad and found kale in it, I'd probably literally do "the Newman," or start to, then realize I was in public.

Kale is fine when boiled for about an hour, like collards or chard or other tough greens. We put a few pats of butter and some hing powder in em

Good, anytime the employer matches, try to get as much from them as you can. Also being single and young, putting away as much as your budget can tolerate is the best thing. I used to put in the max before I got married.
heyul yeeee

Msw GIF by Viu Hub

i'm probably going to have to cut mine back from 12% in the next year or two. I'm still considering building me a house and will probably have to cut back some if I do. I started paying into a 401k a little later than I wanted to (27 or so I think) so i've been trying to cram a little harder for the last 5 years or so to offset some of that.

Had to take muttley to get groomed at 3. They called at 2 to see if I wanted to come in early, but I was napping so I said no. At 2:50, I go to leave my house and my goddamn battery is dead. So I call an uber and call the groomer to tell them i'll be late. I get to the stupid place, apologize again for being late and this fat fuck is like, "Ohhhhhhh...what happened? was there traffic?" and i'm like, "no, blah, blah, blah and I left a vm because nobody picked up." Then he's all, "ohhhhhhhhh... Yeah, that's why we recommend getting here a little bit-" Me - "well, it was unexpected and something I obviously didn't plan for." Him, "Ohhhhh...well, okay, well, I already barely had enough time to get Izzy in, but I guess I'll go ahead - " Me - "ohmygod. forget it. just cancel it. jesus." So I stomped out because I wasn't gonna sit there and get lectured by that dipshit.
Then remembered I took a goddamn uber there :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back