tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WestEndVol

puppy wolf GIF

Still here, rockin' and a rollin'. :beer2:

Must say it wasn't too bad because I had seen it dug put previously for the Inspection....much easier when you know where to start digging
Nice. The tops of our tanks are above grade here so you have this mound in the backyard where your tank is. On the plus side, it’s easy to dig up the top when you have to clear a blockage, which I have to do 2 or 3 times a year because my family wipes their ass with half a roll of tp.

Nice. The tops of our tanks are above grade here so you have this mound in the backyard where your tank is. On the plus side, it’s easy to dig up the top when you have to clear a blockage, which I have to do 2 or 3 times a year because my family wipes their ass with half a roll of tp.
Yeah, sure..... blame the family. I bet your dog is part of the problem, too.... :rolleyes2:

Capture204.PNG

Looks like someone forgot to change their placeholder company name

Mine is above ground .... under muh fng deck .... din't know till I had to have it drained couple years ago. I was way off to where I thought it was.

Septic tanks give me paranoia.

Mine is above ground .... under muh fng deck .... din't know till I had to have it drained couple years ago. I was way off to where I thought it was.

Septic tanks give me paranoia.
Do they give ya the shits?

Well damn, I misinterpreted that meme. I thought the father was the gerbil and mother was a paper towel tube.
Possible. But somehow, “tell me about your paper towel tube” sounds more disturbing.

A paper towel tube comes in handy when you don't have a pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.