tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some of the epic John Stewart vs bill o'Reilly sissy fights last night on YouTube. Those two fucking hated each other. Lulz
I used to watch The Daily Show almost daily. My folks even bought me that Daily Show book as a present. Don't think I ever read it. lol

Congrats. I celebrated last June 20, my 26th year since I first stepped onto Fort Jackson, SC.
I did some training there before heading to Afghanistan. I kinda liked Columbia ...or at least what I saw of it.

Is this because of the Demi Moore comment? :biggrin:
:eyebrows: All I have to do is see her name and....
stripping demi moore GIF

man, it just hit me today is October 23. It’s my 30th anniversary....30 years ago today I first enlisted in the Navy.

fucking bawlz, I’ve gotten old

Also - thank you for your service

:salute:

By the way, @craigk217 claims that all Navy folks are some dumb motherfuckers and mostly closeted homosexuals. Do you go in that dumb.... or do you just get to be that way?

If you're wondering why I didn't ask about your homosexuality - it's because I already understand that you were born that way.

By the way, @craigk217 claims that all navy folks are some dumb motherfuckers and mostly closeted homosexuals. Do you go in that dumb.... or do you just get to be that way?

If you're wondering why I didn't ask about your homosexuality - it's because I already understand that you were born that way.
You better watch it. He might stab you. And if you're assertion is correct, he won't be using a knife.

By the way, @craigk217 claims that all Navy folks are some dumb motherfuckers and mostly closeted homosexuals. Do you go in that dumb.... or do you just get to be that way?

For the first one, it’s probably a bit of both :biggrin:

for the second, some will tell you it ain’t queer on the pier; it ain’t gay underway. ... not a believer in that myself, but I won’t judge @craigk217

Status
Not open for further replies.