tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. She's not even the length of a ruler and weighs less than a butternut squash. I'm sure I could take her.

Probably.

And no. Just... ehhh... toilet... mental block...can't do it.

Yeah, I mean, it's not like she's a cat.

I'm with you ... it doesn't matter how pristine the toilet is ... right. in. the. trash.

Yeah, I mean, it's not like she's a cat.

I'm with you ... it doesn't matter how pristine the toilet is ... right. in. the. trash.

Women will pick up a piece of toast off the floor where people have walked barefoot.... and take a bite.

but a sponge used in the shower, that's landed in a toilet that's been flushed.....

"Forget that noise...!"

:dramaqueen:

Hu yeh, got my extra large martini, bout ta get some Jeopardy on the telly

The anti-intellectualism on here is appalling.
Hey doofus your puns are shitty and entertain no one but maybe that other humorless doofus tinman....fact!!

You didnt even know shannon sharpes brother was named sterling....but hey you tried so bless your heart

I'm sure @popeyecv64 . will give you the old crossing the equator tug for old times sake....
Happy So Excited GIF

Absolute truth. My daughter has been a Daddy's girl since she was born and always wanted to be where I was. Even when I was watching sports.

Weeeellll, about the time she was learning to talk...the Lakers weren't having a very good season.

So, long story short, the first 2 words she put together were "Fuckin' Lakers". Which she chose to put together while out at the mall with my wife and Mother-In-Law. :facepalm:

On the positive side, it's her favorite funny story about herself from her childhood.

Women will pick up a piece of toast off the floor where people have walked barefoot.... and take a bite.

but a sponge used in the shower, that's landed in a toilet that's been flushed.....

"Forget that noise...!"

:dramaqueen:
wtf? pick up toast off the floor?! you got the wrong bech, bech! 🤮

It’s ~6am on a Saturday
The usual crowd sleeping in
The hubs wants a poke
The wife thinks it’s a joke
And the cat barfs once again

Play us a game
You’re a sports channel
Play us a game, ESPN
We’re all in the mood for CFB