tOfficial Night Shift Thread v62 with more feet and less Euro trash Hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Washington Bipeds... Or is that too much "science" for the "woke folks"? :noidea:
Washington Window Lickers

let me love you GIF

Saw dog shit on the floor of the mall twice during the holidays. At least when I take my little nugget places, I make sure she does her business outside first.

And no, she does not eat from my utensils or plate!
Yall should be used to shit out in the streets .... er anywhere.

Used to be?
I just did a little looking, and it sounds like it's still there.

Maybe there was more than one, and your mama is thinking of a different one.

From the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration website (I can't help but chuckle over the idea of nuns having a website):

"The Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration continue to serve in education, health care, and other ecclesial ministries in Germany, the United States, and the Philippines ... The Provincial House of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Province is located in Mishawaka, Indiana. From there we serve in the Archdioceses of Chicago and Indianapolis, and the Dioceses of Fort Wayne-South Bend, Lafayette-in-Indiana, and Gary."
Muh near 80 yr old ma is prone to some memory lapse.

Think "Music of the Ainur," and you'll be in the ballpark.
There's youtube videos from an account that has a video that narrates each age (with one being pre-1st) with an accompanying map to illustrate all the events/kingdoms/character and race movements.

It's really cool seeing it all mapped out like that and just an easy way to connect it all together visually.

Status
Not open for further replies.