tOfficial Night Shift Thread v62 with more feet and less Euro trash Hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do they have that sets them apart from Wal-Mart? I know they can’t match the people watching
Hate goin into Walmart, too, but there's one much more closer & convenient to me than the Target in Mishawaka where I have to always deal with congested traffic boochit & tarded traffic light strategy.

Hate goin into Walmart, too, but there's one much more closer & convenient to me than the one in Mishawaka where I have to always deal with congested traffic boochit & tarded traffic light strategy.
I rarely go into any big store. Even for groceries, I order online and then go pick em up when they’re ready.

I’m about equal distance from two Wal-Marts. One in Jasper and one in Canton. I usually go to the one in Jasper because of less traffic

I rarely go into any big store. Even for groceries, I order online and then go pick em up when they’re ready.

I’m about equal distance from two Wal-Marts. One in Jasper and one in Canton. I usually go to the one in Jasper because of less traffic
Hate the big retail stores, too.

But ... I could spend all day walking around & browsing in Home Depot/Lowes and nary evar get tired of it.

But ... I could spend all day walking around & browsing in Home Depot/Lowes and nary evar get tired of it.
I’m not that way. I hate shopping in general. Even in places like Bass Pro Shop, the fish tanks are the only thing worth seeing to me

Have someone else pick out fresh groceries for me?

No thank you.

Fuck HD/Lowes. woat store to walk around in.

Have someone else pick out fresh groceries for me?

No thank you.
I’m not getting meat, fruit or veggies from a big store.

Get my meat from the local butcher or the woods. Get my rabbit food from the local produce stand.

I’m not too concerned about my Captain Crunch and canned food

Status
Not open for further replies.