tOfficial Night Shift Thread v62 with more feet and less Euro trash Hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope your flight doesn't get canceled.
Yeah, I've been watching things. Looks like most flights get cancelled on Sundays, and one of the worst airports for cancellations is Denver. I fly Sunday and have a stopover in Denver.

On the plus side, my carrier for this trip is not one that's experiencing a lot of cancellations.

Yeah, I've been watching things. Looks like most flights get cancelled on Sundays, and one of the worst airports for cancellations is Denver. I fly Sunday and have a stopover in Denver.

On the plus side, my carrier for this trip is not one that's experiencing a lot of cancellations.

Seattle SEA is the worst in the world for cancellations.

Doesn’t feel like it. I think I’m giving myself a sore throat by repeatedly swallowing to see if it really does feel sore. Gonna try to get a test later but it seems pointless- where are we at with that these days? Are they detecting la rona or just any flu/cold now for a bajillion more false positives?
Get multiple tests if you can. When I had it I read its more likely to get a false negative because of mostly user errors, I knew a few people who knew they definitely had it but it took a few tests for it to appear as positive.

I think I’m giving myself a sore throat by repeatedly swallowing to see if it really does feel sore.
Also

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

There's youtube videos from an account that has a video that narrates each age (with one being pre-1st) with an accompanying map to illustrate all the events/kingdoms/character and race movements.

It's really cool seeing it all mapped out like that and just an easy way to connect it all together visually.

Ooo ... when I have time to go full geek, I'll check it out.
Thanks.

Can you confirm the shape of the runways at the Denver airport for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.