tOfficial Night Shift Thread v62 with more feet and less Euro trash Hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's about TJ Maxx?

Or Kohls?

You can save $150 on every pair of jeans at Kohls during their amazing sales.
Don’t know where a TJ Max would be.

Been in a Kohls when I was a kid.

I buy most of my clothes at Tractor Supply Company, except for drawers, I order them from Duluth Trading Co.

wtf do you need from Target at 0800?
I have a sniffle and inklings of a sore throat. Need orange juice, creamer, cough drops and trash bags.
The entire goddamn store was out of cough drops and they didn’t have the right size trash bags, but I got some that were too big anyway.
Something to stop leaks.
When I got back, my downstairs neighbor says my sink or toilet is dripping down onto his so yeah, a leak stopper would’ve been a good idea. Now I have to put in a service call with the management company and deal with their asses when I’d rather fucking not.

I have a sniffle and inklings of a sore throat. Need orange juice, creamer, cough drops and trash bags.
The entire goddamn store was out of cough drops and they didn’t have the right size trash bags, but I got some that were too big anyway.

When I got back, my downstairs neighbor says my sink or toilet is dripping down onto his so yeah, a leak stopper would’ve been a good idea. Now I have to put in a service call with the management company and deal with their asses when I’d rather fucking not.
100 proof peppermint schnapps is good for a sore throat

Nordstrom Rack, Macys, and online for me. Haven't bought shoes in a store in 12 years.

The main Nordstrom has ridiculous prices.

You better not be gettin' no 'Rona

You better not be gettin' no 'Rona
Doesn’t feel like it. I think I’m giving myself a sore throat by repeatedly swallowing to see if it really does feel sore. Gonna try to get a test later but it seems pointless- where are we at with that these days? Are they detecting la rona or just any flu/cold now for a bajillion more false positives?

Doesn’t feel like it. I think I’m giving myself a sore throat by repeatedly swallowing to see if it really does feel sore. Gonna try to get a test later but it seems pointless- where are we at with that these days? Are they detecting la rona or just any flu/cold now for a bajillion more false positives?
check your inbox for my flight schedule

It's still killing gramma.

Everyone's got it.

Get boosted.

Then get boosted again.

It's still killing gramma.

Everyone's got it.

Get boosted.

Then get boosted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.