tOfficial Not really a Night Shift Thread v60, with less spicy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog's baby teeth aren't falling out, now her vet wants me to take her to the doggy dentist. Wasn't there a more cost effective way to get those suckers out back in the olden days that involved some string and...?

200.gif

Dog's baby teeth aren't falling out, now her vet wants me to take her to the doggy dentist. Wasn't there a more cost effective way to get those suckers out back in the olden days that involved some string and...?

200.gif
play tug of war with a rope for a while.

:bawling:

My safety net has broken. Looks like former El Bosso is taking his talents to another company. Frig.

play tug of war with a rope for a while.
We were the other day and one of her incisors fell out. The ones that aren't falling are her top front teeth. It's fucking hilarious... she has two rows of chompers :laugh:

I thought you had Bosszilla
That's Hu. I had El Bosso, now I have Big Boss (El Bosso's boss), who I think will leave sooner than later because El Jefe (Big Boss's boss) is leaving soon.

:shocked:
In my sudden onset depression, I completely forgot about this!! SILVER MOTHERFUCKING LINING! :yes:

Before they leave, get both bosses to give you great reviews and ratings on your LinkedIn or Indeed profiles...

Yes, but do you have enough money to pay him?
I think he's going somewhere that's getting ready to go public, so he doesn't need a dime from me. Plus, he just bought a $2mm house in Oregon, so I think he'll be fine without my pesos.

I think he's going somewhere that's getting ready to go public, so he doesn't need a dime from me. Plus, he just bought a $2mm house in Oregon, so I think he'll be fine without my pesos.
So you gonna follow him, or stick it out with the same company?

So you gonna follow him, or stick it out with the same company?
I don't think he'll ask me to go with him. In the event that he does, that would be a YUUUUUGE decision for me to make but I would probably go for it, all things considered. He's taken tremendous steps to ensure I've been taken care of here; he's the type of guy you follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.