tOfficial Not really a Night Shift Thread v60, with less spicy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1611089064192.png

Oh no!!! Affleck!!!! :duck:

Covering for your screw-ups had to have been exhausting.
Pfft. The one time he thought I screwed up, he tossed a little attitude my way I had to take him to task and let him know it was his PEER that fucked up, not me. He's the type of person that you WANT to do your best for because he recognizes it and awards you AT LEAST commensurately.

Sugar daddy?
hehe... I googled the box of chocolates he sent me for Christmas and it was $90, so yeah, I guess so :laugh: But seriously... I was trying to calculate my raises since I've worked for him and in those 4 years, it was a near 50% increase plus the $10k stock grant. Plus all the times I'd be like, "Hey- can I have Friday/Monday off? I want to go to Disneyland" and he never batted an eye. Seriously the best boss ever.

buns GIF

Wait'll you hear about Kim & Kanye.
I'm always hearing about Kim & Kanye. Their breakup was a given.

And not that I had any confidence about Ben & Ana either.

hehe... I googled the box of chocolates he sent me for Christmas and it was $90, so yeah, I guess so :laugh: But seriously... I was trying to calculate my raises since I've worked for him and in those 4 years, it was a near 50% increase plus the $10k stock grant. Plus all the times I'd be like, "Hey- can I have Friday/Monday off? I want to go to Disneyland" and he never batted an eye. Seriously the best boss ever.
That doesn’t even count the extra bonuses under the table he gave you :duck:

Gawd, I saw this thread, read the first several posts, and thought, "jeebus, what the hell did I miss?!?"

It turns out I didn't miss anything, the other thread had just filled up.

Big Boss had me put a staff meeting on the calendar so he could make an announcement before news comes out tomorrow.

So I pinged El Bosso to ask him what time he'd prefer THIS STUPID MEETING YOUR BOSS WANTS!! and he said, "so you know the topic?" and I said, "I'm connecting dots and selfishly don't think I'm going to like it, am i?" and he said, "probably not".
:Cry:

Big Boss had me put a staff meeting on the calendar so he could make an announcement before news comes out tomorrow.

So I pinged El Bosso to ask him what time he'd prefer THIS STUPID MEETING YOUR BOSS WANTS!! and he said, "so you know the topic?" and I said, "I'm connecting dots and selfishly don't think I'm going to like it, am i?" and he said, "probably not".
So have you already started drinking heavily?

Selling my stock now.

Hmmm ... the "probably not" could be a springboard for you to let him know you're in need of some, um ... consolation. :airquotes:

Hmmm ... the "probably not" could be a springboard for you to let him know you're in need of some, um ... consolation. :airquotes:
I thought about going on video for the staff meeting and being like, "wink, wink... well, if you're looking for an admin..." but then I'd probably have my walking papers by the end of the day and no job to report to tomorrow :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.