tOfficial Not really a Night Shift Thread v60, with less spicy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's most definitely too long for 5 year olds.
I'd tell the 8-9 year olds to toughen up.

Wait.
You give us an update, but neglect to tell us if Mr. Chiclet Teef showed up, or not?!?
SMH
So I got 4 great players. 4 decent players. And 4 that couldn't give any less fucks.

My kid is dangerously close to the last group. On the cusp. Couple good defensive stops against fast breaks kept her outta the red.

So I got 4 great players. 4 decent players. And 4 that couldn't give any less fucks.

My kid is dangerously close to the last group. On the cusp. Couple good defensive stops against fast breaks kept her outta the red.

It must kinda suck being the coach's kid, whether you're a good player, a bad player, a somewhere in between player.
At least you aren't a psycho "you're gonna be the next ... whoever big deal female soccer player is ... or you're shit to me" coach/parent.

Is this her first year playing?
If so, maybe she's finding soccer isn't her sport.
Hell, I never had a sport, not that I ever played formally.
I was put in ballet at a young age, was good, and that took up all my time after school.

It must kinda suck being the coach's kid, whether you're a good player, a bad player, a somewhere in between player.
At least you aren't a psycho "you're gonna be the next ... whoever big deal female soccer player is ... or you're shit to me" coach/parent.

Is this her first year playing?
If so, maybe she's finding soccer isn't her sport.
Hell, I never had a sport, not that I ever played formally.
I was put in ballet at a young age, was good, and that took up all my time after school.
She is probably not cut out for sports per se. Kinda got two left feet, and shitty eyes and is a total girlie girl. She likes the social aspect and the "importance" of it all tho for now.

She's a brainiac. That's her true skill. She is super smart, retains everything instantly and looooves to learn.

My boy is a better athlete, but is also very polite. This is his first year, and he's not really familiar with the concept of real competition.

I was all sports as a kid, but I don't really care if they like them or not. I just want them to be happy, and find out what they DO like.

I am completely ok with not sacrificing summer and thousands of dollars and hours.:happy:

She is probably not cut out for sports per se. Kinda got two left feet, and shitty eyes and is a total girlie girl. She likes the social aspect and the "importance" of it all tho for now.

She's a brainiac. That's her true skill. She is super smart, retains everything instantly and looooves to learn.

My boy is a better athlete, but is also very polite. This is his first year, and he's not really familiar with the concept of real competition.

I was all sports as a kid, but I don't really care if they like them or not. I just want them to be happy, and find out what they DO like.

I am completely ok with not sacrificing summer and thousands of dollars and hours.:happy:

I had more laughs coaching my kids and helping friends coach theirs.

Coaching t-ball...kid hits a pretty good shot into the outfield. The entire team chases after the ball...until a squirrel happens to run across the field and the entire team turns as a single unit (kind of proud of them for that) and chases the squirrel.

Coaching t-ball...kid hits a pretty good shot into the outfield. The entire team chases after the ball...until a squirrel happens to run across the field and the entire team turns as a single unit (kind of proud of them for that) and chases the squirrel.
Oh, it was a lot fun. Super-adorable.

Elite 8

1618838091174.png

1618838112694.png

Nebraska v Wisky should be the championship game as they are the best 2 teams but they have to face each other in the final 4

Now its time to saw varsity's horns off...

@Thiefery

do we have any longhorn fans left here?
Really?

Reaction GIF

Well they got the guy who killed 3 people in north Austin yesterday.

When it was described as an active shooter situation, it freaked many people out.

But this apparently is just good old domestic violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.