tOfficial Not really a Night Shift Thread v60, with less spicy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to go take my usual after lunch dump today and after the courtesy flush I realized that the toilet was clogged and nearly got my undercarriage soaking wet. So I had to shuffle out of that stall over the the next stall with my pants down around my ankles praying nobody walked into the restroom at that second.

Decided to clean up and get the hell out of there, I flushed the other toilet and sure as shit it was clogged too. Somebody did some damage in there this morning.

Went to go take my usual after lunch dump today and after the courtesy flush I realized that the toilet was clogged and nearly got my undercarriage soaking wet. So I had to shuffle out of that stall over the the next stall with my pants down around my ankles praying nobody walked into the restroom at that second.

Decided to clean up and get the hell out of there, I flushed the other toilet and sure as shit it was clogged too. Somebody did some damage in there this morning.
You should publish a book of your facilities experiences, I can smell a best seller

Interrupting In And Out GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

:spit:
wth did i just read?!

So you clogged 2 toilets? That's some serious shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.