tOfficial PAC-12 Thread

It's tough to say. I guess we'll see how well the Pac plays.

Yep. PAC champ can't have a loss and has to look good in their games to even be given a thought and like we all seem to agree, other teams are going to have to at least 2 losses.

Lenoir opting back in for this season. Some good news for the Ducks secondary which has a lot of opt outs

Where’s the Cal guy who tried to skull fuck me because I dissed them when I was only talking about OU and USC with a chance to win the PAC 7-0? Said Cal was a favorite to win. Said I didn’t know shit about CFB. LOL ... 1.4%.
You met a Cal fan? They usually have people chained up to the trees outside of the stadium than fans inside.

Telling y'all.. the first few games are going to be unpredictable.. Oregon,SC, ASU, UW can all have a loss or two by week 3. Seeing the Bama highlights..if they had played FL instead this past weekend, they may have gotten upset. Even for them they played really sloppy.

Week 6 Bowl Projections from @SportingNews

Sugar—Oregon vs Clemson (Playoff)
Alamo—ASU vs Oklahoma
Sun—Cal vs Pitt
Holiday—Washington vs Virginia Tech
Independence—Stanford vs Army
Las Vegas—Utah vs Texas A&M
Los Angeles—USC vs Boise State

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif

Week 6 Bowl Projections from @SportingNews

Sugar—Oregon vs Clemson (Playoff)
Alamo—ASU vs Oklahoma
Sun—Cal vs Pitt
Holiday—Washington vs Virginia Tech
Independence—Stanford vs Army
Las Vegas—Utah vs Texas A&M
Los Angeles—USC vs Boise State

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif
200.gif

Great pick up for USC yesterday. Alijah Vera-Tucker, our best o-lineman opted back in. He'll play left tackle which will allow Jalen McKenzie to move back to his starting right tackle spot.

I truly don’t understand that everyone in charge was freaking out over Covid but thinks a 9 am start is even remotely heathy for a college athlete when you are playing a game on the west coast.

I truly don’t understand that everyone in charge was freaking out over Covid but thinks a 9 am start is even remotely heathy for a college athlete when you are playing a game on the west coast.

Why is that time unhealthy? Early to bed, early to rise.

woman up GIF by Paradise Hotel

how is it not? you telling me people on the west coast dont go to the gym or for a run before 9 am?

Why is that time unhealthy? Early to bed, early to rise.
Yeah, because getting up at 2-3 am is the perfect time to get up and start preparing to play football. It isn’t a coincidence that the further you get in the military the later and later your wake up call is. I am a fan so I am cool with it because I hate Pac 12 after dark but if they are all cool with 9am starts then why exactly was the season cancelled/postponed then delayed because of something that is less harmful to your health than sleep?